Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Sweet GLWTS
  2. How does your knob feel in your hand?
  3. Hmmmm I'm a big fan but is he just a very good actor
  4. It's really quite common, I had my calipers refurbed and one of the pistons had seized that probably didn't help....
  5. Not last year but the year before in Wales there were about 4/5 of us in s row all with squeaky brakes
  6. Me either, also you never called
  7. +1 I just got cheap stuff off eBay it does make a difference
  8. Nice to know I am factual if not always helpful sorry.... mine was really bad but I did nothing and it eventually went....
  9. Yeah and I could understand if it was a 17 y/old living at home but obviously not as his 'missus' has left... Just a atory to atract attention, like it has got from us I'm off to sell an old telly I have and 'accidentally' take the pic naked reflected in the screen, watch this space!
  10. I had this with my pads.... Went after about 10k
  11. Perfection not achievable? Speak for yourself
  12. In an old car when it was icy and i put the demister on two handprints showed up on the rear screen and a footprint on the windscreen, I could have cleaned them off but it kept bringing back happy memories I don't think I'd have been able to achieve that - even if it was in a mini We can try in Wales
  13. I tried a DVB tuner and a DAB tuner in my Zed, unless you spend a lot of money you will be dissapointed
  14. Oi I told you not to mention my car park exploits
  15. Good call but surely Sabine Schmit or VIcky Butler Henderson could teach you to drive just as well and who cares about stories when you got boobies
  16. Have to say Rich you are a proper car lover, not sure what you had before the Zed, but that and the S2000 and now the Jaaaaaag have had so much love and attention it really is a credit to you mate
  17. I can't decide For slightly different reasons... Steve Martin David Byrne Adolf Hitler
  18. In an old car when it was icy and i put the demister on two handprints showed up on the rear screen and a footprint on the windscreen, I could have cleaned them off but it kept bringing back happy memories
  19. Is that aimed at me? Custard !!! Eeewwwww I don't want to see Dip dipping a can of custard I once got 'moved along' whilst being 'passionate' in a car by 2 female police officers, a voice in my head was saying 'ask them if they want to join in'
  20. I am down south.... Just East not West
  21. Have fun guys typical I have a whole weekend off too
  22. It's not the size of your injectors it's the amount you can spray
  23. No I have A - a girlfriend B - a life C - friends The only roleplay I do is in the bedroom
×
×
  • Create New...