Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. That would do nicely as a cheap commuter, maybe not in dirty nappy beige though
  2. Thats just the thing, great for a show car, bit silly for an everyday motor...
  3. Must be some bargains about, Nissan are practically giving away new 370's
  4. How rude! Or do you mean the one on my shoulders
  5. Yeah you can't see the parking box for the silver car, remember this is London and lots of parking 'spaces' encroach onto the pavement, as long as there are marked they are perfectly fine
  6. What makes you think she would have the energy to talk
  7. His sister used to live opposite me in Somerset and he visited now and again, seemed a decent bloke, used to play footy with the kids on the green
  8. I have done over 40 miles with mine on ---- Even then when I filled up it only took 76ltrs
  9. Cant argue at that. The £450+ it cost me for the 370z was a bit of a sting, but well worth it Exactly, the Leon was £160 last year so it was 50% more for 10x the fun
  10. I would just be happy with 5 minutes
  11. Booooooooooo You know I'm right though. If there was a market for it, it would've been made years ago. Yes I know your right but that doesn't stop me being sad
  12. Yep up to £270 just taxed mine for another year, bloody cheap if you ask me
  13. Looks like fun guys, wish I had known I would have come along I would have been no use technically but I could have helped Papa with the sausages Hope tomorrow goes well too
  14. 3 now I think
  15. 4 surely
  16. I was standing in the next room, I didn't want to scare you off
  17. Thinking about it, 24 hours with Jack Bauer might be interesting...
  18. A while back someone parked across my garage obviously thought they would be ok as it was late not knowing I work nights.... I came out at 9pm got my car out as far as I could then just kept sounding the horn, one of the neighbours moaned I had woken his kids up, luckily the owner came out just then saying whats your problem I was only going to be 5 minutes My neighbour gave him a right load of abuse which was nice
  19. I always find this is good for knob/hand injuries
  20. Agreed thd huge discounts on new 370's will be reflected in the 2nd hand market go get yourself a bargain, you will need at least £1k for a decent exhaust anyway!
  21. Don't worry you have PM
  22. Stop teasing Dave, just come out and say you want to feel it in your hand I have had a few members knobs in my hand, in fact a certain overseas member left his knob with me for safe keeping
×
×
  • Create New...