There is a guy near the Royal Free Hospital in Hamstead thats done several sets of Rays for me.
If your interested them pm me for details.
I think if he was in any kind of hurry he would have found somewhere in the last 34 months
I didn't dyno it, the previous owner did when they put it in for some work by Abbey Motorsport.
Exhaust isn't standard - is cat-back stainless as per the advert.
Only thing I can think of needed a dyno at Abbey is an upRev, if it has had one the the figures sound right and it's a good selling point
Might be worth a call to check with Abbey
It is a burden being right all the time, but I'm taking it a day at a time
Glad you got it sorred, all you need now are some decent speakers, a decent sub, some decent amp.....