Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Mary never goes in the garage, I never go in the kitchen
  2. True I feel very camp driving ours
  3. Damn straight, Geoff has a lovely looking shaft with a bulbous end that seems ripe just to wrap my hand around and give a good waggling I now feel very very sorry for Geoff....
  4. I forgot about that one..... well remembered Jimbo Looks very nice, if you like yellow
  5. Bet you can't wait to slip inside Geoff and have a good hard ride
  6. Nice job, wish I could be ar$ed to spend that long 'detailing'
  7. Dirty boy Don't worry Essex girls almost always put out
  8. All sold to plummerman, cheers Phil nice to meet you today, sorry about the M25
  9. Oi!!!! I gave you that in confidence I used that for every mod I have ever done
  10. ^ I can vouch for that even in the rain
  11. Yep will make zero difference but if your OCD (like me) you will plug both in
  12. 1. Check you have the right loom adapter 2. Check your earth 3. Make sure you wire the amp power on 4. Enjoy
  13. Trouble is clutch & flywheel are servicable parts, yeah its a selling point that they have just been done but don't expect that to push the price up... ditto for pads/discs etc all very nice but doesn't add any value to a car, just makes it more attractive than another that has older servicable parts...
  14. Powder coated or painted just out of interest?
  15. Very nice
  16. First story - (Insert food) GIVES YOU CANCER!!!!! or (Insert Eastern European Country) IMMIGRANTS ARE TAKING ALL OUR (choose 1 from Jobs/ Women/Children/Cars/Parking spaces)
  17. STOP PRESS!!!! Whacky Will give job with Daily Mail on the scaremongering newsdesk....
  18. How low will it go
  19. Cheers the black on the bumper is just wrap at the moment seeing how I like it really Hopefully by next weekend Black front grille & lip in plastidip Black window surrounds Rear valance painted body colour Brake calipers painted red Possibly DRL's moved to the chrome trims (if I don't completely mess them up trying to fit them) Pretty much how I want the car then although I have just found somewhere that can do a DPF & EGR delete..... more power
  20. "Help identify wheels" They are the 4 round things at each corner of the car in the picture
×
×
  • Create New...