Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Onto the what now? Eh??? Bee
  2. I worry about you but I'm more worried for Coldel #jealous
  3. 5 minutes with a hair dryer before setting off should do it... Yeah or tyre heaters until you take them off and start driving lol. The ground sucks the heat out of everything when cold. Doesn't matter how cold the ground is tbh. The weight of the car and the friction is what generates heat. Ive used r888's in damp/wet days and found them better than the ps2's in similar conditions. R888's don't like standing water and thats about it. Its purely because the compound is medium/soft and they're very easy to warm up in comparison to other tyres. Even if the ground is freezing, any traction will cause heat, how much depends on conditions etc but there will be heat because of the friction.... you could rub 2 bits of ice together and get some heat You could be right but if your driving on the dual carriageway at 70mph and the ground is cold I'd still rather run winter tyres than 888's. Wouldn't argue with that one bit...
  4. You defo should. Bring those southerners Keyser and bob with you aswell Suddenly not such an attractive idea
  5. Didn't get charged extra on mine and not heard any others...
  6. If you have an aftermarket HU with an RCA video in then get an eBay number plate light camera for £20
  7. I would like to try and make it too so I can meet a few people that I haven't before
  8. 5 minutes with a hair dryer before setting off should do it... Yeah or tyre heaters until you take them off and start driving lol. The ground sucks the heat out of everything when cold. Doesn't matter how cold the ground is tbh. The weight of the car and the friction is what generates heat. Ive used r888's in damp/wet days and found them better than the ps2's in similar conditions. R888's don't like standing water and thats about it. Its purely because the compound is medium/soft and they're very easy to warm up in comparison to other tyres. Even if the ground is freezing, any traction will cause heat, how much depends on conditions etc but there will be heat because of the friction.... you could rub 2 bits of ice together and get some heat
  9. Have to agree 110% with that
  10. 27? Not hard enough
  11. If your Zed takes longer than 5 minutes to heat up the cabin then someone stole half your engine
  12. Hate the stretch and obviously the badges I am sure it will come together as you have in your mind
  13. It is noticeably smaller/lighter that an XBOne so hopefully just a few niggles and not a major meltdown Sent from the golf club...
  14. I keep looking at the thread title and thinking of coldel..... must be infatuation Sent from the golf club...
  15. I think it's good that they have recognised it and are sorting it out... wouldn't stop me getting a VAG car... Sent from the golf club...
  16. I think I attract it more in my pimp mobile now Sent from the golf club...
  17. Was it another Jag driver? Never found Jag drivers to be too bad really, some bumble along but inoffensive enough, anyway was your stereotypical beemer driver predictably Sent from the golf club...
  18. Had a car try to undertake me on a slip road today, basically M25 was jam packed so he wen't on to the slip road then atraight away tried to overtake and indicated to come back on, a little bit of poke and he was left on the chevrons in no mans land like the ***** he is waving at me like I am in the wrong Sent from the golf club...
  19. Been reading up a bit as I have had an unexpected windfall Will be PS4 all the way though, less gimmicks and more processing power everday in my book.... Sent from the golf club...
  20. Only 4 sets, is it just the one round? I am thinking of getting a ragtop Zed to use as a golf buggy... Sent from the golf club...
  21. To be fair you don't look a day over 48 Sent from the golf club...
  22. iv'e got a 2.5 tonne one I think the Jag is a smidge under 1.8 tonnes Sent from the golf club...
  23. Only 1.8 tonne Sent from the golf club...
  24. Happy Birthday chopchop Sent from the golf club...
×
×
  • Create New...