Yeah, any purpose built PC will walk over any console I'm sure.
I think it's also easier to 'make' driving games look good, take nothing away from that, they can only make good what they're working with but the flow of the game is easier to make look natural than say a FPS.
My mates Mrs is constantly telling him he has to get rid of his CSR Elite, so any PC will have to be build on the low down and smuggled into his den.
Very true but then a FPS on a PC is far far superior too, I have never been into multi-player games really so PC is fine by me, I just got a PS3 and an XBox 360 to keep up with the cool kids
When I am bored and have enough spare cash to splash I will no doubt get another console I have had pretty much most that have ever been out anyway....
PS3
XBox 360
WII
PS2
PS1
Mega Drive
Etc etc etc etc