Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I didn't really just buy it To be honest I don't see the point in watches Sent from the golf club...
  2. spursmaddave

    Winter Tyres

    Not you others . But I haven't seen a thread like someone slid into me. IMO if you live somewhere that gets cold, snowy, icey and wet. If its a shed or not put winter tyres on IMO. Yeah depends on the location, like I said my commute is A2 & M25 and I work in logistics so if those 2 roads need winter tyres then the whole of the SE is going to be at a standstill Sent from the golf club...
  3. spursmaddave

    Winter Tyres

    Who said anything about crashing into other people I said i if I had to I would rather drive an old banger in the snow than my pride and joy as even if i have winters on and drive carefully someone else can slide into me not so I don't care who I hit The question was buy another banger or spend the same sort of cash on winter tyres, there are pros and cons for both I reckon... Sent from the golf club...
  4. Just flogging my original version to make room for this, my mate already has the new version and is very impressed so looking forward to it
  5. If you mean the BT adapter that goes in the central cubby then no you don't need that as pretty much any decent HU will have BT and if it hasn't then the adapter wouldn't work with it anyway.... There is a number plate bulb holder camera on ebay for around £20 which is very good for the price and there is a good thread on installing it if you have a search through the ICE forum you will find it
  6. Grille looks much better than it did in red
  7. Colour change wise I think you should stay with silver as your wheels are so nice, a darker colour would loose all the definition.... Only reason I had my wheels done black is that they are a simple design...
  8. Bugger.... just bought this
  9. spursmaddave

    Winter Tyres

    I am lucky as my communte is all main motorways, no need for a 2nd car as if they are not cleared there is absolutely no point going in to work as nobody will be there To be completely honest you will probably spend as much on winters as you would on an old banger, ok you have to tax and insure it etc but you have the peace of mind that if some fool ploughs into the side of you then it isn't your pride and joy
  10. Bring back Billy Nic
×
×
  • Create New...