Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Looks like a normal day on the A2, glad I just fitted some cameras Sent from the golf club...
  2. Cheers Ricey, not really too bothered about it being uber fast, main reason I have said to Mary not to look at 370's is it is just overkill really, she just wants something with a bit more poke than rhe MX-5 thats all, I really dont understand it myself I love it, so much fun to drive Sent from the golf club...
  3. Alanis Morrisette should read this post so she knows what ironic actually means! Maybe he is an orphan Sent from the golf club... Reet over my head that one mate? No gramma or grandpa Sent from the golf club...
  4. It's all in the name, you are driving on land but feel all at sea... Landsail FTW I agree with Ricey easier to drive on the edge with crap tyres. When I got the Jag and got brave enough to push it a bit I was shocked how bad the Dunlops were, back end stepping out all over the place.... but now I know what to expect it is great fun Sent from the golf club...
  5. Yeah thats all I have noticed so far, much prefer it, need to google any other changes maybe... Sent from the golf club...
  6. The light fly actually made a noticable difference, the revs pick up and drop off much faster. It does make heel and toe a little tricky as the revs drop off really quick but overall it's a great mod. I actually like the noise it makes at low down revs too, add's to the character lol. I loved my light flywheel, really did make a noticeable difference... Sent from the golf club...
  7. My wife took Grand Theft Auto away as I was killing too many hookers :-( Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk I'm not allowed to play it anymore either Sent from the golf club...
  8. It is nice to see that brainless people are not influenced by films or TV in any possible way Of course I am not talking about the OP I mean in my own private universe Sent from the golf club...
  9. Cheers matey, what spec did you have again? Year/Engine etc Not really sure what she wants, she moans the MX-5 is a bit gutless but I told her she has to thrash it, only 5 gears you see.... when I drive it with her in the car she tells me off, but I just say that is the way it should be driven... At the moment this is kind of a very rough list 350z (313) been there done that 370z she likes them I don't Z4 nice looking just ride issues GT86 not particularly quick XKR newer style Hopefully she is changing jobs this year and will be doing very little mileage, but I prefer this option Keep the MX-5 and I get an XFR Sent from the golf club...
  10. Alanis Morrisette should read this post so she knows what ironic actually means! Maybe he is an orphan Sent from the golf club...
  11. My Mrs is looking at a Z4 too, but not a Z4M Sent from the golf club...
  12. Anybody notice anything on the latest ios update.... Sent from the golf club...
  13. I said he should have passed the car to Lydia. He'll have to get a wedding ring instead, I could do with a new suit. :stir: I need a short person to act as an official photographer in the back of the 911......anyone got any ideas? I can't think of anyone at all, ioneabee can you think of anyone? Sent from the golf club...
  14. And from a Yid after the weekend too Sent from the golf club...
  15. Each to their own, I am a bit more of a show off Remember meeting you just after you bought the car, saw it totally stock, just wanted to say what a great job you have done with it, researched things properly and done everything to a high standard and just how you want it, no compromise, credit to the forum Sent from the golf club...
  16. Some nice bits there.... something to look forward to when you get some spare time Sent from the golf club...
  17. I was just about to post that pic! Well you can have a anyway Not sure what they were saying in the advert though Sent from the golf club...
  18. Yeah you got the looks and still have a nice engine, funny all theses V6 Zed owners saying that you MUST have a V8...... Sent from the golf club...
  19. Black wheels with a yellow lip Really like those bonnet spears Sent from the golf club...
  20. Andy Good that you are still coming along Sent from the golf club...
  21. Loved my CF interior, looks great! Not too sure on the central tunnel bits though Arran, I think the whole thing needs doing really.... Sent from the golf club...
  22. Not me, but I did clean a Jag & a Mazda Sent from the golf club...
  23. Not seen this before, appologies if it's a Sent from the golf club...
  24. Nice one Darren Sent from the golf club...
  25. Brilliant news Matt, so glad it has worked out well, I might even get a towbar and caravan for Wales just so you can try and get past Sent from the golf club...
×
×
  • Create New...