Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Bless you Sent from the golf club...
  2. Some gorgeous roads over there I must say.... What is Hungarian for yarp? Sent from the golf club...
  3. Not heard that it is sold Sent from the golf club...
  4. Family first mate, if you don't make it in May we will just have to all go back in September again like last year..... I am sure the gang would begrudgingly force themselves over devils bridge just for you
  5. You taking both Zeds?
  6. This should be big enough Sent from the golf club...
  7. Sent from the golf club...
  8. Don't worry about all the old man gags Steve, you can be my friend Sent from the golf club...
  9. You would be lunch Sent from the golf club...
  10. I didn't hear the voice, just saw & heatd the f-type Sent from the golf club...
  11. Badly Sent from the golf club...
  12. Almost had a car done in Nimbus grey, but from memory be very careful, i think its an Audi colour and they offered different variations, i got some rattle cans mixed up from a paint supplier with a few colour options and the nimbus grey one i got was very bluey/green, ive got the code somewhere if you want it yea its VAG colour VAG colour..... that could be awkward doing a colour match at B&Q Sent from the golf club...
  13. There are HUGE deals on most V8 Jags, they sell for what people will pay so not overpriced just have to be a looney toon to actually buy one new There will be some fantastic deals on XKs & XKRs now they are stopping production and focusing on the F-Type Sent from the golf club...
  14. Very nice, my Oscars eat pellets, live shrimp, frozen prawns & liver I planned to take the Angels out but the Oscars don't bother then at all Sent from the golf club...
  15. Bugger been looking at XFR's with a V8 Sent from the golf club...
  16. Finally you car has a fine arse to match it's owners.... Sent from the golf club...
  17. Can I like both Sent from the golf club...
  18. It's surprising how much you can learn on here with no kids, social commitments and around 4-5hrs a night free. You really need to get a life GM If you do, please invite me along Sent from the golf club...
  19. Yep what I do too, I am with 3 network so unlimited data and free 4G Sent from the golf club...
  20. Definitely better looking than the 350 ragtop but that was not really a challenge was it.... Sent from the golf club...
  21. Yep like I said doesn't make it a bad car just not a popular one, I got a 350 because it was different Sent from the golf club...
  22. Oh nooooooooo I am turning into Dan Sent from the golf club...
  23. +1 13 370z roadsters were sold last year. 13 ! It's our tropical climate I think they should have made a hardtop convertible, mind you 370 sales altogether have been woeful, doesn't make it a bad car just not a car for the times, if it had a 2.0 turbo under the bonnet it would maybe sell better Sent from the golf club... Totally agree on that If there is another Zed I think it will be similar to the GT86 Sent from the golf club...
×
×
  • Create New...