Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Great news Ian Sent from the golf club...
  2. Yep as already said a bit too much for even a mint late car with low miles.... I think you can get just as many if not more problems from a car that has done just a few k a year and not looked after than one that has some 20k a year and been looked after. Of course if I had say 12k to throw at a Zed and found 2 almost identical I would take the lower mileage
  3. I'm just a little concerned what you were searching for when you found that
  4. look forward to hearing the lovely sound of a V8 in the Welsh valleys in September Ian It will be my XFR/XKR as your Zed will have blown up long before then
  5. I got a set of them from B&Q, 2 different sizes needed but both in the mixed bag. Fitted them them painted the lower one while on the car with a touch up kit I got.... didn't look too shabby
  6. Maybe he just doesn't like his picture being taken I think I have made a rod for my own back, been hand feeding my fish, now when I walk past the tank the biggest one headbutts the glass to get my attention Sent from the golf club...
  7. Certainly was See you tomorrow
  8. Didn't cost me too much really... 4 tyres £830 4 discs & pads £250 (got a bargain off an ex Jag owner) Eibachs were £145 Sent from the golf club...
  9. I would sell my one remaining knacker for an f-type Sent from the golf club...
  10. All fitted thanks to Sly although not sure he will want to see another set of Jag shocks in a while Not got any proper pics yet, will hopefully get some in the morning Sent from the golf club...
  11. Haha brilliant! Although I think the AMG driver was technically asleep when you pulled away Sent from the golf club...
  12. I think Sly said yours was going to keep him busy rest of today/tomorrow Your Zed looks lovely mate, really smart, thanks for the comments on the Jag I am really happy with the ride and look now Sent from the golf club...
  13. Damn I thought this was a road racing thread and I could be a judgemental prick.... Nice vid chubster Sent from the golf club...
  14. Is that a double entendre? Sent from the golf club...
  15. Just saw your car Arran, lovely Azure with CF interior, brough back happy memories Sent from the golf club...
  16. I tried, but the filesize limit won't let me attach more than one and the 'insert photo' button they didn't show up... just that square graphic you get when pics don't load *tried again with the first one - still not showing above? You need to tweak the settings on photobucket to say 800x600 then they will link up fine
  17. You will probably never have any issues whatsoever I just got a bad one. So good luck with your search matey Still not 100% decided to be honest but yeah the amount of them about there are bound to be a few friday afternoon cars around.... Sent from the golf club...
  18. Cheers for posting Stan, no problem with hearing goid and bad And yes a DSG 2.0 Petrol Quattro is what we will be looking for if we decide to get one... Sent from the golf club...
  19. What's up with Matt? Best be coming! Sadly not chaps, please pass on my best to the local caravans! Got a lot going on right now and cannot justify the costs of a weekend away. I could do with it it all honesty, but need to be sensible. Office closure & redundancy isn't ideal a week before the Wales weekend. I shall be thinking of you all (yes yes....and the caravans!). Hope to catch most of you at Japfest You will be sorely missed mate along with Ian of course, hope everything works out for you mate Sent from the golf club...
  20. +1 No way it is worth repairing/repainting a stock bumper at that price imo just get a 2nd hand undamaged one or go aftermarket, thats the sensible choice Sent from the golf club...
  21. Forgot one of my favourites!!!! Curb your enthusiasm..... absolute quality Yeah that was pretty, pretty, pretty good that one! Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk I would do a stop and chat but I don't know you well enough Sent from the golf club...
  22. Sent from the golf club...
  23. Lepsons are a quality outfit
  24. Fixed that for you...
×
×
  • Create New...