Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Injured during the warm up Papa
  2. Seems someone else agrees Sent from the golf club...
  3. Lawro's puns are truly awful.... Sent from the golf club...
  4. Please BBC don't replace Hansen with Savage......
  5. Well put it this way, if I had an accident with a car that had illegal tints I would be taking lots of pictures and regardless of fault I would be admitting none and claiming that the other car had reduced visibility, pretty sure I would win My rears are all tinted legally so I'm definitely not against it if it is done right Sent from the golf club... If I had a crash with you it would automatically be your fault. Get back to the Strawberry and funny hand shake brigade. No answer though is there?
  6. I will just be happy not to see every useless hack and ex player sunning it up in Rio....
  7. This isnt a welcome thread lol... Probably sarcasm Your
  8. I did think that, and to be honest a Zed is such a bloody noisy car anyway it's kind off OTT, but Ian is a proper audio enthusiast so I will let him off Just need to get that big old block in and maybe get a full interior re trim and it will be the dogs danglies
  9. Yep nice that they have taken responsibility, plenty of garages would probably have just not wanted to know!
  10. Can't see it Col, the Argies have a decent defence and proper defensive midfield, just been misfiring up front, I think the Germans will win but not by much, but who knows it's a funny old game
  11. I sent him a PM all it says is - PMSL are we all doing this? I certainly wouldn't condone such childish behaviour.... Can a mod with admin rights write a quick script that sends one every ten minutes? Ill put a fiver in the honesty box Funnily enough while I was welcoming the new members that I had missed, his name was on pretty much EVERY thread... me thinks the OP protesteth too much Did you notice, was it one per tail and 5 per no tail??? He does like a no tail doesn't he
  12. No the stretched tyre look is awful and most probably dangerous too Sent from the golf club... I'm sure Dan has stretched tyres Wouldn't be surprised...
  13. I wouldn't normally recommend a service or garage that I haven't used but thought I was safe with Falcon, seems I was correct
  14. I sent him a PM all it says is - PMSL are we all doing this? I certainly wouldn't condone such childish behaviour.... Can a mod with admin rights write a quick script that sends one every ten minutes? Ill put a fiver in the honesty box Funnily enough while I was welcoming the new members that I had missed, his name was on pretty much EVERY thread... me thinks the OP protesteth too much
  15. Can't see lots of goals personally, most of Argentinas games have been own by the odd goal
  16. I sent him a PM all it says is - PMSL are we all doing this? I certainly wouldn't condone such childish behaviour....
  17. He did have quite a few posts yesterday lol main page was covered in spurs lol. I joined recently was pleasantly surprised so many said hi, I tend to say hi if local'ish to me, never know may meet them one day, it's nice to be nice! It is nice to be nice, we often meet up and I have made some real good friends on here over the years
  18. That would be excellent, missus wants to go and look at one at halfords Not even got the new car yet
  19. I sent him a PM all it says is -
  20. spursmaddave

    350z

    I always thought convertibles were silly and that you look a right fool driving one, I think you do look stupid driving one, nothing you can do about that but the driving experience is fantastic even on a cold dark winter morning
  21. Even if you get them to do the work and you buy the parts its worth a shot, unfortunately a clutch can go at anytime Sent from the golf club...
  22. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/87525-falcon-performance-totb-elvington-meet-sunday-27072014/page__hl__falcon PM R35LEE Sent from the golf club...
  23. No I am way down in Kent but the garage has a really good reputation Sent from the golf club...
  24. perfect opportunity Sent from the golf club...
×
×
  • Create New...