Jump to content

Zugara

Members
  • Posts

    5,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zugara

  1. Worst one I ever had was at Snippersgate garage in Houton le spring http://www.snippersgate.co.uk/11530/index.htm Right bunch of "dell-boys", they wouldn't let me test drive a 350 Until I had paid them a non refundable deposit of 1/4 of the cars sale price..... Thus, basically making you buy the car even before you had test driven it. For their "flash" website, the actual dealership is an absolute hole, rundown building etc. I walked, needles to say....
  2. Zugara

    Spare ash tray

  3. But you were left out of that box......
  4. happy christmas everyone.....
  5. And who was driving maybe try too keep your eyes on the road eh!
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATEY
  7. Go for the MPS
  8. Looks a nice car
  9. outside Jim
  10. Pot, kettle, black... Welcome along
  11. Kinda, Hi......
  12. Zugara

    Om nomnom

  13. Oh, another rib gone.......... And very quickly closed again
  14. My nephew is going as well
  15. And they are like hens teeth
  16. just go to the help section and type in "retract bid" follow the instructions from there, simples
  17. +1, if you have holes and want to replace them,
  18. I am a Zedless drifter and feel your pain, still struggling daily not driving my zed, it cuts deep That position was open for me Dave
  19. Whats the point of going if you are only going to verbally abuse Jeremy.
×
×
  • Create New...