Jump to content

Zugara

Members
  • Posts

    5,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zugara

  1. No bulge guys, only where it counts Dave
  2. Hi Tom welcome 06/07 will incur the £435 road fund tax prior to that its £245ish. Check for clicky axle(rear), no biggie and easy to fix. And FNSH. Good luck in your search and don't buy the first one you see, the right car will tell you! you don't select the car
  3. I fitted it, and i had an 07 zed, what difference that makes I don't know
  4. Have you done a search on the net for them, at only 7.50 quid off, no giving much away really
  5. see if you can take a sound/video clip and post up When I had no exhaust on mine for a few hours, my idle rpm was circa 800.
  6. Service history Jap cars have a square rear number plate
  7. I assume the revs are stable and not hunting up and down If you can get underneath you should be able to find out exactly where its hissing from, perhaps the y pipe bellows have split.
  8. Just a thought..... Do you have pre outs on that head unit?
  9. Have you opened to bonnet to see if its coming from the engine somewhere? Did the hissing get better or worse as the car got hot?
  10. PM buster
  11. Couldn't say, you would need to offer it up and see if it required any potential mods to get it to fit, but it may go straight on What do you mean by slight mod? Sry im not good with cars, if you can explain it to me that would be good, thanks
  12. bonnet sticker on fuel cap
  13. zorst berks
  14. Is it a hissing or a sucking
  15. All right all right....... I was just trying to be academic, now thats a word you may well need to look up........ Zugara + Adult Conversation = Fail mind you Me + something worthwhile also = fail
  16. best take it back and get it on the ramp to have a look see
  17. Zugara

    Can't work...

    You don't say Dave
  18. Shut up Dave, trying to have an adult conversation here. Contribute something worthwhile......
  19. Tarmac, I didn't know where he bought it from and it certainly wasn't an attack on you or what products you sell. I have seen what you sell with group buys etc and i know that you supply quality gear Niko, wasn't a post to put you off modding, if your doing the up rev at some stage, then it make sense to have it fitted.
  20. Don't want too upset those who sell this item Thats my opinion, said without malice, just an honest appraisal of what I feel about the spacer. No more no less. If it affects your sales, sorry I was under the impression that freedom of speech was available to forum members My argument is this: Nissan R&D would have done countless tests to find the optimal air circulation around the plenum, agreed? So, Who designed and verified the spacer was an "added" benefit to the air circulation, I would be very interested in seeing the document. I don't worry about the hp gains/losses, show me the actual air flow charts and extra cubic capacity of air that the spacer provides, and how it affects the air flow to the front 2 cylinders for their benefit. When I fitted mine, TBH I didn't have that WOW factor I thought I was going to have after reading the hype surrounding them. So for me I was a tad disillusioned by it. If I thought it was great, then I would praise it to the hilt, But I don't, Sorry
  21. Belt slipping
  22. Graham I like to sniff not scratch....... quote="glrnet"]What bloody use is an EMPTY bag of scratchings? I worried about your judgement when sold the Zed................ Your only jealous
  23. NOT FUNNY.......
×
×
  • Create New...