Jump to content

Zugara

Members
  • Posts

    5,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zugara

  1. Cheers payment received, boxed ready to go in the morning......
  2. thats why i never fitted one stick a high flow panel filter in and you will notice a slight increase again.
  3. welcome along.....
  4. They do it because they know they will get away with it......
  5. looks cheap imo
  6. Zugara

    Blingtastic!

  7. Same place as mine I suppose....
  8. cheers for the support chaps.....
  9. Now, Lisa actually likes these cars, so IMO, that is a good find, cheers Dave.........
  10. Jim, Almost ALL of it is non zed related, just like me...... Most of it non Zed related
  11. Well I am going to have a look see tomorrow, and we shall see what the tide brings in...... WILSON!!!!!!!
  12. So there.......... Ive posted loads
  13. You are such a SNOB..........
  14. Remove the head unit, that way it will be a lot easier to run the cable over the tunnel..... You will never know what you will be poking if you go in blind.
  15. I thought the colours didn't match as well.... clear......
  16. Zugara

    Great car ad

    Amaziing how foam can go so far
  17. Colour wise I mean http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p
  18. new lynx ad
  19. done it
×
×
  • Create New...