Jump to content

Zugara

Members
  • Posts

    5,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zugara

  1. Pfff, I don't want a drawing........ That can be arranged, i will even get my crayons out My warped mind hatched a plan as soon as I saw the thread
  2. Your welcome.....
  3. Go to bed jim......... I think you will find Universal Silver is fastest
  4. I would have preferred an empty bag of pork scratchings hanging on my wall compared to that..... Your only jealous
  5. no no no.....Blade is the fastest colour......
  6. I would say they are telling you porkies. sure handbook says don't operate it below 5 degs.
  7. gotta say..... it looks sh1t........
  8. Calm down,,,,,,calm down...... But +1
  9. James, Too much copper grease can find its way out You would only need a light smear of grease. I would suggest reducing the amount of grease straight away.....
  10. Welcome along , sure there will be plenty of input to your question
  11. Why
  12. Any mod should reported to the insurance company.
  13. Fluffy dice. Sun strip, with his and hers names on it. And naturally a blow off valve........pssst, pssst, pssst. God i hate those things
  14. Extracts large sums of money from your bank account.
  15. Also check out this viewtopic.php?f=9&t=55441 where i make my feelings quite clear about the spacer...
  16. That was a waste of your money........ Unless you are getting an up rev, it won't do jack. As Wasso said, but check to see if you have pinched the rubber oil filler collar underneath the plenum. You should have said you wanted to throw a few hundred pounds away. i would have been straight round to yours
  17. eyelashes......
  18. I would say head gasket, worth checking if you have a creamy sludge on the oil filler cap. what ever it is, it sounds expensive
  19. Glad it made someone else laugh.....I PMSL when I saw it too.
  20. I would think "easy mix" would be the way to go..... Or for the boys, postcrete..... Extra coarse ......
  21. Good job Jim, I am coming over........
×
×
  • Create New...