Jump to content

Zugara

Members
  • Posts

    5,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zugara

  1. Must of been stolen.
  2. nice pics...
  3. Bob, Yes mate, on the hunt for a new car.....
  4. Anyone used, been to visit, had good / bad reports about this company? http://www.bullittcars.com/used-cars-fo ... london.php
  5. Not yet dave. I thought it was my old car with its new owner, it has been sold now and the new owner took delivery today. Sure he will post up soon enough. Phew, thought it might have been your new purchase
  6. Push down a couple of times at each corner, the car shouldn't bounce. If it does, that shock's gone.
  7. There is a procedure to over come the 2 clicky unlocky.
  8. Well it was. 1. the exhaust, hmmmmmmm 2. the pinking,
  9. I am looking at getting this colour car soon, but roadster, Just a quicky is it a flat paint or metallic.
  10. Stealers......
  11. quote="BulletMagnet"]Love the title edit, sounds like Tony the Tiger now, haha
  12. So funny, I might try that too, our cat is a ginger tom, kitten, and it goes banzi every evening, bushy tail, arched back, running sideways, funny as you like though.
  13. All done with tongue in cheek Mitch, no malice intended. It was meant to read Grrrrrrrr as in sexy, not grrrrrrr as in angry A woman driving a zed, Grrrrrrr. Graham, shut up....The wounds run deep, Grrrrrrrr, "angry" grrrrrrrr this time.....
  14. I don't think you will regret it. Oh btw, clicky axle=easy fix, no cost just time, a couple of hours.
  15. Knowing the cards I have been dealt, I will be in the UNLUCKY bracket.....
  16. What was the question fatty?
  17. I would have thought that anything coming into the UK has to have a cert.intact I believe its in one of the car manuals, which any Nissan dealer can give to you. Smells a fishy question too me.
  18. As I did. Brand new.
  19. Excellent.
  20. I had one from new, kept it 6 weeks, drank fuel like no-ones business, 30 lts to travel 18 miles, and that was driving normally. Took it back to Subaru for a check over, was told "its fixed, it was a Subaru issue, nothing the customer needs to know" Sir! Took it home and the fuel was even worse. I was told by subaru tec, If you use any other fuel other than super at any stage, you will feck up the ECU and it WILL need a new one. Got shot of it toot sweet. Worst car I ever owned, and really didn't know what the appeal was, blinded by power i suppose I was told, as I will tell you, by a WRX owner, please don't buy one. Thats all...
×
×
  • Create New...