Jump to content

Zugara

Members
  • Posts

    5,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zugara

  1. Get off ebay........
  2. Yes its working correctly....
  3. Yes
  4. Sure, I have a blunt Bic somewhere..... Will suit you fine Paul So do I get a free trim?
  5. Poor little seal.....
  6. I wouldn't buy a red car mate, not my bag. Is there problems with Irish cars then?
  7. Dave you missed a word out mate. IN-sensitive it should have read. Hairdresser indeed...... And get a lightened flywheel while you're at it I my lightened flywheel... Noisy as f*** but oh my if it sensitive.... bit like me
  8. I have contacted Toby, but he's in Canada ATM...
  9. Welcome Paul. Where you based mate You may well struggle to keep the stone chips off the car, unless you buy a car bra...
  10. Both about 2-3 hours away from me, I am in southampton. Spotted this one, but has GT4 wheels, and whats with the different seats on these models? Plus its been dropped in price by1k. http://www4.autotrader.co.uk/classified ... ?logcode=p
  11. Shame they dont reflect the desperation in the price......
  12. Oh Dave your such a waz. Only you could compare me to a hairdresser........ Will suit you fine Paul
  13. Good job its sorted fella.
  14. Thrust plate or bearing I would assume. While your looking for a clutch, just do the honourable thing and
  15. Thanks Colin. Is there an issue with Irish imports? Are all cars with GT wheels then Irish?
  16. Works fine for me
  17. Thanks for the headsup
  18. I wasn't thinking about buying it, not keen on red cars tbh, just thought i would post up to see what people thought. So is this an irish import chaps, I have been assured it was registered with west way nissan oxford from new..... http://www4.autotrader.co.uk/classified ... ?logcode=p
  19. Yeah, i know, typical sales patter..... DO NOT do a poll on how many of us have heard that one.
  20. Yep, but its not a 313 as advertised, therefore should reflect some difference in their price.
  21. Imported from Ireland? Very interesting Colin, but the sales guy just told me it was a UK car, and not imported. Should I steer clear?
  22. Nope, stock system. Sales woman, Katie was very rude on the telephone when i spoke to her on Monday. Asking "what" I knew about 350z Told her that i had forgotten more than she knew, then there was silence......... Then she informed me they had had loads of interest in the car so It wouldn't be around for long, I said to her, well you haven't sold it yet though have you. When I saw it today, there was the original price in the window at £14999. Hmm now reduced, seems they can't sell it atm...........
  23. No bonnet bulge,just rang the dealer, and it has been registered as a 313 bhp, but I have asked them to send me a picture of the engine bay to confirm the engine. Nice wheels though. Tempted..........Must resist........must resist...... Am I missing something, surely if it's an '09 reg it will have an HR in it? I would have thought that was a fairly safe assumption, or am I being stupid? DB
  24. 313 BHP car , I assume because its an 09 plate the trader assumes its the higher spec engine. http://www4.autotrader.co.uk/classified ... ?logcode=p had a look at this car today, for anyone else thinking about looking, don't bother Something just didn't seem right about the car, The LHS exhaust tip was sticking out from the bumper about 2" and the RHS tip was lost behind the bumper. The engine bay was absolutely filthy. Paint work is full of scratches from a novice cleaner and sponge freak. http://www4.autotrader.co.uk/classified ... ?logcode=p
×
×
  • Create New...