Jump to content

Zugara

Members
  • Posts

    5,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zugara

  1. Plenum spacer and up rev will have better gains than lightweight pulley's.
  2. Sounds like an expensive doughnut.....jam or custard
  3. Similar Dave, just a tad bigger in the "pouch" dept...... Calm down Dear, it's only a pair of y-fronts
  4. Someone better tell Papa smurf then.....
  5. All in jest, I hope anyway
  6. What is it with you Papa Smurf....... PICK ON PAUL WEEKEND
  7. +2 on that..... +1 on that
  8. I have a netgear router that is surplus to my requirements if you want to PM me. Only used it for 1 week then got a new router from Virgin media because I upgraded my speed. Netgear model is:-WNDR3700. http://www.google.co.uk/products/catalo ... ps-sellers
  9. Got my panties from M&S...... One fluff and whoops, hole.....
  10. Dave, I don't drink.........
  11. On the assumption its in 31 days time Feel a tad stupid showing up in a merc
  12. Glad to see he was wearing those invisible safety glasses while using the rotary wire brush.........
  13. And you think you have had a bad weekend........ Saturday's expenditure....... 1. Aqualisa aquarian shower valve snapped in the housing, chrome outer casing split whilst opening up, cost to replace £225.00 2. 3 way motorised valve, decided to spring a leak, cost to replace £80.00 3. Pussy cat, buddy, had his jabs, flea treatment and booked in for castration and microchip. Cost £230.00 4. Fish food and cat toys £55.90 Sunday's Expenditure...... 1. Eye test and new safety glasses, £130.00 2. Parking ticket for non display of a valid ticket. £25.00 3. 8 pairs of underpants. £18.00. So, roll on next pay day.....only 30 days to go As of now we have no central heating, lucky it's quite mild, water stains down the wall, no shower facilities, a miserable pussy cat, happy fish, and Fareham council rubbing their hands together. And I missed the Wise owl meet.........
  14. Yep I am an EPC trained person and my wife is a lettings professional so I am well unto speed on lettings to students....
  15. Hmmmmm, marmite.....
  16. And a nice car too boot. Yep he does
  17. Indeed colin, I would have it, but......... I have seen it being, well, "driven" around the country lanes in the video. That put me off straight away. But there again, I would do the same....as I did. Come on, you can do better than that you know you want it really but guess you have to say that to get a deal, eh
  18. Always a reliable engine mate, these lumps go on for yonks and yonks. Obviously with regular servicing and belt changes......We had one for a while, and it did the job and as you say the MPG is fab. Then it got stolen.......There-in-lies another story....
  19. In that case, don't rent to students......
  20. Better in white TBH....
  21. You should also hang the washing machine door on the other side to allow easier access for the tenants? Wow, thats a narrow kitchen.....
  22. Catch them and teach them a lesson...... Superglue the stolen caps to their eyelids and cut off their thumbs. I really would go ape
  23. about time this hour movement was stopped.
  24. the clocks go back tonight.
×
×
  • Create New...