Jump to content

Zugara

Members
  • Posts

    5,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zugara

  1. Indeed I do Colin, just can't ATM. Awaiting Toby to come back to me. TOBY??????? You know what you have to do if you want these....... :thumbs:
  2. The master has spoken........
  3. Flying up the M40 Toward Cannock today circa 1500. Anyone???? Waved, got V signs........Thanks
  4. cost, for next to no gains unless you have an up rev. Total waste of money IMO. A mods that people say "you must have" Balls, is my answer, don't be sucked in to it, you won't notice ANY difference apart from your brain kidding your mind into thinking there is some difference. You will notice more difference fitting a high flow panel filter at a fraction of the cost. Been there, Seen it, Done it, Lost £200 My advice, spend the money on something else. quote="Dicky"] What's the downside of the plenum spacer mod . I was thinking of getting one
  5. what did they coppers say, Leaf if out mate your on treeky ground
  6. I would actually do the complete opposite, Its the air in the tank that makes the fuel go off, as all the additives evaporate. However if you fill up to the brim, no air will be present therefore the fuel can't go off. whats a gerry can....
  7. Mate,you need to turn over a new leaf and move on.
  8. Plenum spacer..o
  9. Any amount of tugging would get Dave off...... Anything slippery will do the job..... and a lot of tugging should get them off Fnarr fnarr
  10. Really, get a grip of yourself man....... Why did you even ask that question, yo knew what car to go for, your just teasing us you lille bugger..... Whatever, have a great time as and when you go for it
  11. You would be surprised what Alex stocks....
  12. Zugara

    Date purchased

    If its in your bro's name, why don't you just become a named driver on his insurance? If you change the names, you would show another owner on the log book? Or have i read your post wrong? I would put down the date you bought the car, but its not in your name tho!
  13. Quick Graham, you wanted some new calipers.
  14. You must be referring to Jim and Graham, I was the master mechanic on the day....... And if memory serves me correctly, you were trying to get a wee bit too close under the car
  15. Racist.........
  16. Ask siri if hes gay......
  17. Any pics of the car?
  18. Zugara

    Nissan Key

    Panic alarm button I believe
  19. Hi JAmes, welcome to the forum....
  20. Well, thats what happens when the wife goes it alone......crafty cow... i think you could have saved £55.90 if you had thought ahead here
  21. welcome along to the mad house
  22. After Daylight Savings Time ended, I stopped in to visit my dyslexic friend. He was busy covering his penis with black shoe polish. I said to him, "You idiot! You're supposed to turn your clock back!
×
×
  • Create New...