Jump to content

Zugara

Members
  • Posts

    5,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zugara

  1. Thanks, but do you like the cubby No its sh1t.
  2. Yep, on that step again
  3. looking good dave....
  4. Because your worth it
  5. Erm..... nope. rate my camel toe is worse......... Thats quite possibly one of the wrongest websites on the internet
  6. Dunno Think its cos the bride has a crush on me
  7. problem is there is no noise, sorts of creeps up on you then......
  8. You couldn't anyway, I have been banished to the stairs..... and I don't get any crackling so i will bring my own
  9. maybe longer than a day.....
  10. with buddy, our cat wrapped around my arm, reading the forum, feet up after a hard days work and Buddy just ........farted... Thought I was going to hurl, and just like that he's gone and left me in a cloud of gas Why oh why....
  11. Sounds like your reg is cloned.
  12. Theres always one.
  13. Your welcome anytime Will, looking forward to Saturday ...... those that are not on the step get extra Crackling Huh, I'm not coming then... ...no crackling=no paul, as much as i like you jim, the crackling supersedes our friendship.
  14. leave the filter out
  15. I feel like a yo-yo.....
  16. 4th step noooooooooooo, its to high...... I will wear the bib if you wear the nappies..... As always anything I can do to help G...... so far no step booked for you or Will Although after Paul's conversation with Mrs DoogyRev this evening... he may be promoted to the fourth step.... as long as he wears a bib
  17. I LOVE HIM...... Just a great bloke with a huge, well, can't say here, but non the less a really nice genuine bloke. And his wife aint too bad either....
  18. TT, are the worst, known several people who have left due to customer services, line drops when heavy traffic on the web, steer clear IMO
  19. Virgin media is my provider, never had any issues in 6 years. Speed always good, service always good. I am on 30mb/s
  20. correct, but as i said, some peeps are not able to identify correctly which bearing may be breaking down, as the OP has asked, i would assume that he is unsure how or what to check for. no disrespect. If you are that way inclined, IE, hands on with 30 years experience in mechanical engineering, it's a simple diagnosis and cheap fix, however if you aren't that way inclined, where would you start, you would ask a question as the OP has done and wait for replies or more experienced people, thats how we learn. It was quite strange, as when this question was posted, I was actually watching a motor program with Ed China, who was changing a wheel bearing on a dodge Charger, even he suggested that both should be changed together. If you had a pair of bearings that had done say for arguments sake, 60k miles, and one had started to fail, would you question yourself if you should change both? It's such a simple quick job. IMO, if your doing one, just do both. Stress loading on the bearings would have been quite large and if one is failing, this would naturally put added stress on the other bearing. With out a bearing vibration pen, you can only feel and listen for a bearing breaking down, this comes with experience. We each have our opinions, and this is mine, no offence meant to anyone, and I am always open to differing ways of doing things. I would change both, no question, no recourse to do the other at a later date. We may have to agree too disagree on this Thanks Vik....
  21. Bad luck, more like
  22. I have always replaced both sides as a matter of course, but I am not suggesting that everyone does what I say, The OP asked for advice, I gave him my advice, Thats me, belt and braces. My advice is free, if people don't want to take advice from me or you the sobeit. With tyres, I was referring to certain cars that don't like having one tyre replaced, yes, I agree, not every car but some. I don't see that a bearing of such small value is a waste of money, you would have peace of mind, and lets say, you only change one, and the noise is still there, what are you going to do? Eh, replace the other one. If the noise is gone problem solved, if the noise remains, well, something else is at fault. Not everyone is adept in diagnosing problems/faults, we all have our own method of doing things, what I have posted is my method. Paragraph near the bottom of the page. http://mibearings.com/
  23. How much value do you put on your life you can rest assured, if one is going, the other won't be far behind, and the tolerances will be better, its similar to changing one tyre.
  24. Either way, you should always change both. Jack up the car and see if you can wobble the wheel, hands at 12 and 6 O'clock and at 3 and 9 O'clock. You should be able to see if one wheel wobbles more than the other. But, change both...... for prices...
×
×
  • Create New...