The thread 'driving in the snow' made for rather worrying reading, if you must know. That's why I was trying to explore the options, sorry if the obsession was too much for you?
I won't be able to afford 2 sets of tyres, so I guess that when the time comes, I will invest in the MPSS. As for the winter - I don't really want to think about it, guess I will just have to pray. Being used to FWD all the time and having heard horror stories from BMW and other rwd owners, I'm a bit worried, yes. I know how to drive in snow in FWD, just wondering how much more difficult it will be in a powerful rwd car.
You'll be fine. As long as you drive sensibly.
I think before you start worrying any more about it, you should first go out and find yourself a nice zed to buy.
Once you get behind the wheel it'll all make sense.
It is not a high powered car in stock form and its power is very linear and predictable so I would be surprised if it took you by surprise unless you were driving beyond your talent.
Once you've got one get on a driving day or find yourself a PRIVATE bit of land/carpark and explore the limits of the car.
You'll wonder what all the fuss was about and start to really enjoy it.