Jump to content

Sam Mcgoo

Members
  • Posts

    2,607
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sam Mcgoo

  1. Welcome to the club.
  2. Very nice But..........No photshop?........Really?
  3. My set up - Japspeed de-cats, Invidia G200 True dual with mid pipe resonators. Tests between 89 and 92dB static at 4.5k RPM. ......Most of my noise comes from up front though......
  4. +1 for SGS I fitted the up-rated ones a couple of weeks ago, work brilliant. On a side note, I cant believe how heavy the tailgate is!!! Only removed them one at a time but could only just lift it.
  5. Welcome to the club and good luck with the hunt.
  6. Welcome to the club.
  7. Welcome to the club.
  8. Welcome to the club. Be good to watch this develop.
  9. Welcome to the club.
  10. I've got cameras and sensors, completely unnecessary but I must be an uber cool kid! .....and they were on there when I got it........
  11. Welcome to the club. I hope the week doesn't drag too much for ya.
  12. Thurs 24th Jan - Gunmetal '06, 18" Rays Parked in Downham Market High Street. Sat 26th Jan - Azure GD52 R** Kings Lynn Hardwick Estate. Anyone here??
  13. http://liljerk.morpheus.net/350Z/dash_removal/
  14. :surrender: :scare: :rant: :angry: you get the idea. Sorry to hear that Will.
  15. My post on the first page edited to help those searching and PM'ing about LED lights - FOR REF - The front sidelights x2, rear Numberplate x2 and boot light x 1 are all the same type - w5w 501. The interior light requires 2 x 30mm festoon type bulbs. White LED is the way to go for the modern look, they are white with a tiny hint of blue. You can get them all cheap on ebay but they may not last too long. Not so bad with the easy to change bulbs but a pain with the sidelight bulbs. I would recommend Autobulbs direct for good quality items and if you PM a mod they will give you a discount code. Here you go; Sidelight - 2x http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/501-led-extreme-power-1.5w-360-degree-white-blue-red-amber.html Numberplate and boot - 3x http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/501-LED-Single-Assorted-colours.html Interior - 2x http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/269-4-led-festoon-bulbs-30mm.html
  16. That has GOT to be your dream girl!!!
  17. Welcome to the club.
  18. They are not that great in the dry either..... Burn them with fire!!!! i was being polite.... Are they really that bad? I always had in my head that Bridgestones were pretty good tyres... the RE050A are good tyres........the RE040 are shocking!
  19. Sam Mcgoo

    HIDs

    Anything above about 6500k will be worse than the standard bulb, the more blue in the light the less light will be reflected. Although many think it looks better. The K figures have nothing to do with light output, just the colour of the light. I suspect that as the stock bulb is 4500k and white light is 5000k that your not gonna get any better unless you can get 5000k bulbs. Colour Temp (K) Colour Description: 3000k Yellow light (suitable for fog lights) 4300k White light with tinges of yellow. 5000K: PURE WHITE LIGHT. 6000K: White light with tinges of blue 8000K: Distinct blue color light 10000K: Bluish-green light 12000K: Bluish-purplish light. Unfortunately you will never get a low to the ground sports car with shaped headlights to be anywhere near as good as a higher sitting car with headlights sitting at 90deg to the road. It's just not gonna happen with the angles involved. Funny enough, the Zed is has the best headlights of any car I've owned.
×
×
  • Create New...