Jump to content

Sam Mcgoo

Members
  • Posts

    2,607
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sam Mcgoo

  1. Again!!!
  2. Good Stuff! Definitely on my list of things to do.
  3. Congrats on the purchase, looks a good'en. (without the gold wheels) Whats the plans then? Still thinking Supercharger?
  4. Nice clean motor and good pics.
  5. Fixed it for ya... No problem, Just remember me when you get rid.
  6. Welcome to the club.
  7. Well this intrigued me a bit so done some digging for ya. ...... Looking at your pics, although very dirty you can make out the burnt titanium colouring...... A bit of digging later .....and........ I'm pretty sure your back box is a rare 'Mines Silence VX Pro Titan' 100% Titainium and circa $3000 to buy!!! Of course I may be wrong, but Id give it a clean and look for some markings somewhere, but its looking good. http://www.ppi-mines.com/350Z.html
  8. Owner probably well chuffed that you stopped to take pictures of it. Lol
  9. Regarding the brakes DBA T3 discs Ferodo DS2500 pads HEL braided lines Motul RBF 600 fluid. I have found this set up more than capable for my 442hp zed for a couple of track days and road use. Pm zmanalex for prices.
  10. Have you tried putting a few turns on the tensioner to stop the squealing?
  11. Very cool, and well done for helping save the planet by recycling! ...............fancy doing me one???
  12. Found it for you mate post 48 http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/49179-little-known-facts-about-the-350z/page__hl__exhaust__st__40
  13. Search for posts 'exhaust' by author Husky I'm pretty sure he cut one up a few years back and took some pics. You could PM him also.
  14. I'm pretty sure if you've got the software, you can tune it. Not sure if you have, but take a look over at my350z.com there is a massive vortech information thread on there. It will take you a day to read it but there won't be a lot you don't know about it afterward.
  15. Ok mate no worry thanks for owning up lol. Did you get rid of ss box ? Na, still got the SSbox, Autosport ECU wiring harnesss for the SS box (no loom cutting), Aux fuel pump etc........ I had kept it in-case I ever split the car and could sell the whole kit as a plug and play.
  16. Sam Mcgoo

    Tyre prices?

    No problem mate, only teasing. Have a read through the tyre thread for an idea of what's what. Sounds like you have a good budget so get the best you can. For that sort of money I'd go for the Michelin Pilot Super Sport (MPSS) If you go any cheaper, Bridgestone potentza RE050A.
  17. Sam Mcgoo

    Tyre prices?

    Never heard of 'em. Goodyear pilot sport (SP2 or 3) google it. :lol: Mmm I think you should.
  18. PM Ekona.......I think he was looking for one just like this.
  19. If it was me you were thinking of, I was running the SS box before Uprev but never had the software to tune it.
  20. Sam Mcgoo

    Tyre prices?

    Never heard of 'em.
  21. How bloody lazy Read the thread! ( post #24 page 2, the page you posted on)
  22. How strange, I have literally just finished watching a youtube video of gunmetal plastidipped wheels and came on here to suggest it !! Might be tempted to do the same myself.
  23. I must admit I always think its bollox saying an exhaust is 'true dual' when it got an X or H pipe in it. That means its not. Fair play for turning it into a proper one. I have the Invidia G200, as RT says above, is a true dual from the factory. I love it. Not sure whether being FI means the X or H pipe has less of an impact on it but I don't intend on changing it. If its called a true dual it should be a true dual. Not a true dual ( with a little join in the middle)
×
×
  • Create New...