Jump to content

UNABASHED

Members
  • Posts

    2,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UNABASHED

  1. which button?
  2. pictures plus price for the item should always be posted in a for sale thread. Of course people can always PM to barter on price but if no price is put in the original thread it can also lead to people who do not know the exact value of the for sale item being ripped off by the seller. one of the best things about buying and selling on an online community is that people can also advise you if the price you are selling/buying at is reasonable. As for no pictures, it's just plain lazy. I've seen it a lot on here recently and tbh it's just people using the forum for personal gain and putting nothing back into it. sorry but, **** off to ebay and pay fee's like everyone else if that's all your here for.
  3. I love the cube - followed one around town a few weeks back and it looked great fun.
  4. was doomed from the offset I think
  5. what ebay links? How you can sell something and not be bothered to put actual pictures of the item your selling? Seems very lazy to me, and I can't imagine it instills much confidence for possible buyers.
  6. I'm sure someone on here was looking at getting some at beginning og winter (possibly Husky?) but found that the widest they did wouldn't cover the rear wheel.
  7. loving the Typhoon - at first I thought it was a Monaro with a Ford badge!
  8. looks more like a monocle than an eyelid, terrible!
  9. I found the s2k to feel faster than the Z
  10. I loved my CTR, but hated the obsession with vtec on the forums lol
  11. It;s all gone a little homoerotic in here hasn't it?? My God man, why have you posted a picture of you covering your shame with a towel?!?!
  12. GLWTS though anyway
  13. I'm not happy, i've been waiting for one of these to come up for the past month and the day after i buy one new you sell up
  14. seems like a good website for trying different exercises
  15. I skimmed your post, the chap on here is selling B pillars, not A pillars! viewtopic.php?f=38&t=27775
  16. I'm pretty sure someone on here is selling carbon pillars for a hell of a lot less than $400
  17. now it just sounds like a dogging encounter!
  18. only if I lived in Gibralta
  19. I'm not seeing any edit?
  20. is it a stipulation under the rules of the competition that you have to attend all shows and must be on there stand?
  21. wasn't me, but ive noticed there's barely any Z's at all in Leeds. On the plus side it means you always get people looking at car trying to figure out what it is
  22. A/C all the time unfortunately, i tried to put the wiper on to get some dots of water off outside of back window the other week and after it wouldnt clear i took a closer look and it was tiny icicles hanging on the inside
  23. Doing endless doughnuts in a car park, classy!
  24. I officially fail so please feel free to post your fail pics still for sale by the way
×
×
  • Create New...