Jump to content

UNABASHED

Members
  • Posts

    2,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UNABASHED

  1. awesome looking Z welcome to the forum
  2. saw you leaving the M621 yesterday, had to have the BIGGEST spoiler I've seen on a zed!
  3. Welcome
  4. it's funny because it's true.
  5. in correct sizes its closer to £700 I think. although the thought has already crossed my mind... £700 and I bet they would dissolve at the first sight of a british winter..... beware are we talking about the Fuel's or the Dot's?
  6. in correct sizes its closer to £700 I think. although the thought has already crossed my mind...
  7. Ideally you want 245/35 & 275/35 and an offset of +15 to +20 so if you can't get less than +25 you may need 5-10mm spacers. You won't absolutely need them but if you want to complete the job, get them And then you'll need to lower it thanks. what width wheel does that come to then? I've seen 8.5 F and 9.5 R?
  8. cheers, I'll send a few PM's to the traders tomorrow - I'm starting to annoy myself with the questions so I think that's enough for tonight
  9. Right I quite like the Fuel 5's so going to find out exactly how much I can get them for (I'm fickle!) so, if I'm looking for 19" then what width front and back - I've searched and there seems to be a big difference in what people go for? I think I just about get the offset but most seem to be only available in +25 and advice seems to be lower than that? I think I am starting to remember exactly why I never went down this route!
  10. I remember when I'd been to cinema with the gf and one of the fast and furious films had been showing (we weren't allowed to go see lol) and when we came out and into car park everyone who had seen the film was trying to drift there saxo's etc and all blaring music and driving like d1cks. It was that point that I decided that fast and furious was to become one of my more private guilty pleasures
  11. cheers for the heads up I'll try them out As I'm a total laymen when it comes to wheels what sizes should I be looking out for when I trawl through these endless wheel websites?
  12. just been watching myself - it's one of my guilty pleasures
  13. absolutely stunning mate! I've had a look around for some similar styles and came across Fuel 5's, has anyone had experience with these as I have personally not heard of them lol so far can only find them in 18's but would ideally want 19's.
  14. I love the s2k and it was a very tough choice before I went for the Z. personally I think the manic redline style of driving the s2k made driving more of a hoot but the z was just more of an overall package. Both had the performance but the z looked and felt better inside, and looks a hell of a lot better, modern and more aggressive with the exterior styling. Also if your going from an s2k to z then the z feels a lot heavier, but the fact it has so much more torque kinda makes up for that. I finally made my mind up when I was test driving a s2k and saw a Z, instantly I knew I would prefer to be in that car.
  15. Kestrel DAS-6, I just need to find a donor car to have some practice on before i go too mad on the zed!
  16. I just got a full detailing kit (pressure washer, machine polisher, foam lance etc etc ) for xmas so good to know there's somewhere to go when I make a mess of everything
  17. If I was you I would stop emailing and start calling, emails are very easy to ignore but much harder if someone is on the phone constantly - that's what will make then hurry things up, even if it's just to stop you calling.
  18. I finally broke free of the strangle hold that is the hill at end of my street! Finally the neighbours can all stop laughing at me as i do my reverse of shame back to the house after spending 15mins every morning trying to get out! I installed a pop charger to celebrate the other night so was a nice sounding drive to work as well today
  19. looking at works website they have a very simlair 'Work VS-XX VS Sports High' although the lack of pricing leads me to believe were going into the 2k mark.
  20. dammit - it's taken me so long to decide they've actually stopped production! They do look so nice as well, I think I saw some very very similar made by a complany beignijng with P on ebay a month back. I'll keep searching...
  21. I've been looking at new wheels for the summer quite a lot recently and think I may just have found some that I love - the Axis Penta. I've never really gone down the flash wheels route with past cars sdo still trying to convince myself that I should part with a lump of cash for them. Can anyone offer me some advice or the sizes and prices etc that are available for the zed, even better if anyone has some pic's fitted to an Azure zed to help push me over the edge
  22. Happy Birthday
×
×
  • Create New...