Jump to content

UNABASHED

Members
  • Posts

    2,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UNABASHED

  1. you certainly proved who had the biggest **** that morning
  2. I quite like that idea!
  3. I have but I'm trying not to look....
  4. I have the ghetto mod and my iphone works perfect with it, the previous owner did mine though so I can't offer you any reason why that might be
  5. I'd offer you a room in Northwich but I've been pushing the idea of introducing another women into the mix for the past few years with no joy!
  6. not touched the engine other than pocharger and probably wont for a while as when/if I do I would probably start looking at FI options. For me the car isn't hugely fast but the looks are what sold it to me so as long as it looks pretty I can put up with a lot though saying that the remap does llok awfully tempting... arrgghhh too many mods and too little money! It's times like this I wish was single!
  7. looking at a few threads I'd probably agree with you, any idea how much to replace - I'm clueless with suspension having never touched it on any car! if it's a cheap fix then I'll do that first then move only the more aesthetic mods
  8. popcharger is all about noise and not performance gains though, I'm happy with the noise even though I know I probably loose a few BHP top end.
  9. I've decided on the next lot of mods i want but cannot for the life of me decide which to go for first. What order would you put this list of mods (baring in mind this has to be kept a secret from the other half, as far as she knows it only costs a couple of hundred for a full bodykit including spraying!) 1. skirts and bumper (£1000-ish) 2. bulging bonnet (£750) 3. RS tune (£400) 4. suspension (£no idea but the creaking is annoying me!) 5. headlights (£500ish) 6. new wheels (£1200) 7. or wheel refurb with coloured lip (prob around £350) Ideally I can only spend around £500 (ish!) in the coming month as I'm also going on holiday next week (volcanic ash dependant!) so don't wanna blow too much at same time. So do I save up a little and get the bigger stuff done or start small?
  10. it's all about BJJ - Brazilian ju jitsu - if you want defence and a great way to stay in shape. some of the training is brutal in terms of how far they push you so your get fit very quick, and learning how to perform submissions is great fun once you start to pick it up.
  11. I think a seperate section needs to be started for everyone to upload the vids of road rage/track action/crashes/first dates/shows.etc.etc.etc
  12. I shall be using mine mostly to film people cutting me up etc on way to work, gives me something to do other than shake my first and swear
  13. I've been resisting picking you up on that all morning!
  14. cfoster - how much are you selling it off for? I'm also looking for just a little bit to cover the centre section of my front bumper (had an argument with a high curb over the weekend!). Is it easy enough to use for a complete and utter novice in this field?
  15. I got that a while ago - nearly fainted!
  16. just ordered one, for a tenner that has to be some value to be gained!
  17. admittedly it is much faster than safari - I've never really had any issues with safari either though
  18. I didn't realise people actually still did that!
  19. rear looks very nice
  20. massive download and everyone seems to be loving it but...the forum doesn't work properly for me when using it!! anyone else tried it yet?
  21. looks very nice - the gf said "no!" when she say me hovering over the bid button though
  22. How do we go about paying for passengers - through here or through modifiedlive website?
  23. low quality spoiler?
×
×
  • Create New...