Jump to content

UNABASHED

Members
  • Posts

    2,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UNABASHED

  1. I think it's a typo in first post and means 2 x 225 and 2 x 245 but all put on incorrectly. I'd be absolutely fuming mate, but try keep your cool with the manager otherwise you wont get anywhere. Good luck!
  2. very effective, looks really
  3. Welcome
  4. sounds good to me
  5. looks cool
  6. as above, wire wool then metal polish - it will be better than original
  7. cheers for that, I'll add Murano and St.Marks square to my list of things to see!
  8. I got a Kestrel DAS-6 for Christmas and some pads and polish etc. Only problem is I don't know exactly which pads and polish I need to start doing some swirl correction. I'm planning on a new bonnet somewhere down the line so thought I'd have a bash as swirl removal on there as it wont kill me if I ruin it and have to buy an even better one Anyone got any particular pads and cutting/polish/wax works well with the Kestrel and can offer any advice on best way to remove the swirls?
  9. Welcome Mike - I don't think I've ever seen a red in the flesh so I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for you!
  10. I wouldn'y think it was anything to worry about, except if it voids the warranty. Best check the warranty is still okay and if so they go for it
  11. You're not alone M8, Me neither and mine sticks out like sore thumb....It might be the cloking device fitted to the last Z's... I think I spotted you in the workshop of Nissan Leeds - ages ago now though!
  12. I've heard the smell can be a little strange! My only experience of Venice is on Assassins Creed 2 so will be a interesting tour for my gf as I tell her where and how I killed influencial people of the Venician guard
  13. I'm going to Venice in a couple of days and wondered if anyone had been before and could give me some tips ie.e places to definitely see or avoid
  14. looks awesome! is Steve Jones your brother?
  15. what month was it registered? reason I ask is it will make a big difference in taxing terms for the buyer
  16. here's my attempt - it's amazing what you can achieve when you obsess over something to a point that time loses all meaning
  17. awesome use of your 20,000th post
  18. if you mean how do you put where you are from then just edit your profile under the User Control Panel button on top right.
  19. take a picture of said items as stated in rules and it will more than likely be approved then? simples.
  20. looks very nice nix! GLWTS
  21. Welcome to the club michelle My first meet tomorrow at oulton park as well so I shall see you there!
  22. Happy Birthday!
  23. I can now go to bed feeling like I have succeeded at something
  24. found it... http://www.streetfire.net/video/075-top ... 184126.htm OP - is your car a sunset with reg L44UST?
×
×
  • Create New...