Jump to content

UNABASHED

Members
  • Posts

    2,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UNABASHED

  1. 1mm
  2. I'll raise you with this --> viewtopic.php?f=13&t=38262
  3. my 3g with os4 works just fine also
  4. welcome Check out the meets section for meets close to yourself. To add pictures, best way is to upload them to photobucket or similar and thn link the IMG in your message
  5. I'm going to call on that one!
  6. I had my JDM windscreen fitted not long ago and they asked if I needed the aeriel in it as that came up on the computer. I told them no as it was probably more expensive. I know that for imports a heated windscreen was an option though, just not an option mine had unfortunately!
  7. I've got a 3G and put the OS4 on to sanple some of the goodies, I must say that it's about twice as fast and much smoother to use?
  8. you've spelt your name wrong in the photo
  9. Having it wrapped wouldnt decrease it, it'd be classed as a styling mod so would increase it i imagine, Insurance wise, because the car colour isnt permanently changed they dont need to know ( i think) I think the insurance company will need to be notified
  10. you're not stuck in the boot asking us on your phone I hope??
  11. need to get them both together and have a phone-off, old school style!
  12. Jetseal is a sealant, and not a wax isnt it? I would have thought it best to clay, then use and glass cleaner, then speed detailer or red mist et al.
  13. I like it. I've always had a place in my heart for the Range Rover
  14. for anyone after the ip4 and not been able to get there hands on them yet, stock is back in and on sale tomorrow in most o2 shops
  15. loving the blue theme it's on my to do list at some point!
  16. UNABASHED

    RS 500

  17. UNABASHED

    RS 500

    loving the moob pics in the reflection pics!
  18. shoulda bought an iPhone
  19. get onto the council with heaps of pictures and see what they say. When my last car was parked up at work the company had been paid by the council to cut all the little grass verges. they used a hand held strimmer and another monkey followed with a leaf blower type thing. My car was parked noes onto a verge and when they cut it they came to blow the grass cuttings away but ended up spraying my front end with stones and grit - the results was crap loads of chips over my bonnet etc. I took lots of pictures, got eyewitness reports etc and went to them and they promptly told me they would arrange for chips away to come out. there was iterally hundreds of chips so I told them I would accept only a respray, got a few quotes and they paid for up. Also got a couple of aftermarket bits and bobs stuck on front while it was there - rude not to
  20. that's what I've heard it reffered to!
×
×
  • Create New...