Jump to content

UNABASHED

Members
  • Posts

    2,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UNABASHED

  1. I bought my car with no working stereo, well the radio and CD player didn't work. Didn't bother me at all as I'd be hooking up the iphone for music and radio etc. Seller knocker couple of hundred off original price.
  2. S - see that button on top left? E - easy way of finding what info you need A - and quick and fun R - really, it is! C - can't you find it? H - hello? Welcome
  3. Hi Sarah, Just ordering some of these from your site, I'm in process of orering the full set and wanted to know if I need to also order the screen cleaner as well as screen protect and coat? One thing to mention - loving the way your online shop moves items in the basket and then also lets you hit 'back' without taking it out of the basket - unlike other online shops which always annoys me!
  4. +1
  5. in regards to the dog question, not really advisable to have it riding shotgun with you.
  6. kinda like Husky's aren't they?
  7. You should be on the radio with comments like that! you should be on radio with a face like that!
  8. I have the Kestrel and was a bit worried after the same scare stories. After experimenting I found that thats all they are, stories! Very easy to use and very hard to ;burn' through the paintwork, There's a vid on youtube showing how much pressure you need to use and how long you need top keep it in exactly the same place to damage the paint - and its ages. don't worry, take it slow, and enjoy the results
  9. cos she's so pretty
  10. unlikely, I used Chesterfields details
  11. they will give £140k for a 2010 Scuderia - not too bad seen as they are up for sale at around £160K on pistonheads
  12. the advert clearly shows Ferrari's and Lambo's in the background so on that basis I assume they mainly deal in them
  13. that's what happens when you take a Corsa off-roading for a month!
  14. short story - just get a pop charger. long story - rear the threads that come up in search and make up your own mind Lots of people and lots of different opinions!
  15. I can't view ebay at work - but that link looks supiciously like it says rear lights and not headlights?
  16. he pulled a 'the price is right' on you and went that little bit higher!
  17. great advice guys - looks like areldite (whatever that is!) is the way to go! I'll try get some tomorrow and get this sorted.
  18. Well done Husky!
  19. I wasn't aware that the auto's drank more?
  20. maybe make a alu template underneath to keep in correct position then epoxy glue over everything then sand down a little for looks? Sound slike a plan to me - does it matter what type of glue I'll need? liking the look of this epoxy stuff
  21. much better!
  22. sounds about right to me - for a sunset anyway
  23. I don't have a picture but from mempory I had created an artists impression of the damage:
×
×
  • Create New...