Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Shopping in the Westfield, feed ducks at the river gardens, meet Tarmac for lunch list is endless
  2. Half have paid now - just waiting for the rest
  3. GROUP BUY CLOSED Nice one guys... PMs to follow this morning
  4. Yes that's the preferred option anyway bud I will pm details soon. Good news is it looks like I won't be parading naked
  5. DDP - delivered duty paid I'm running till it's filled, i will be able to get more but the group buy price is obviously a special offer price. Group buys make it cheaper for me hence I pass that saving on to you guys. If this is a mod you want then I strongly recommend taking advantage of this offer. Cheers guys
  6. Might be worth dropping Calzed a pm, he is amazing at graphic designs etc
  7. hey Hugh never heard of them but then again I'm not lucky enough to own an Aston. It's close to the Aston martin dealership and even closer to where I take my car for auto electric issues. Don't mind checking them out for you
  8. Application says up to 06. I'm going to check with them tomorrow to see if they are ok or whether they can provide another set to suit, not been able to contact them as yet. Andlid, group buy runs out tonight midnight. Order will be placed tomorrow bud
  9. Hugh I'm shocked
  10. I can help with exhausts when you decide to upgrade, most members upgrade their exhausts as the standard ones are a bit Have a look through my trade section or you tube for ideas.
  11. Berks for the win Seriously If your after a quick fix and a sraight swap then Alex and Lee are your men if you want then get your name down on these, there's a lot of interest on them so I don't expect it will be too long before I order.
  12. Cheers guys Pm received and replied to
  13. I've got some carbon fibre products coming next week Think you and me are gonna be good friends Dave
  14. Hey up Simon not yet bud, I will confirm over the weekend. I will hand deliver these to you with your other item if you like. Save on P&p Will be in touch soon bud
  15. Belts not included I'm afraid as no need to replace OEM belts ( unless warn like yours )
  16. 1. andlid 2. jamzee500 3. octet 4. evest 5.keyser 6. Jim Clark 7. DBlock
  17. Raffle it 40 people at £10 a ticket I'd have a couple of tickets
  18. No, im waiting on some new sample products.. If you need urgently I will order today That's cool as long as you are anticipating a delivery before Wales? No problem
  19. No, im waiting on some new sample products.. If you need urgently I will order today
  20. If you can get this to 20 by Monday a.m. i'll eat my hat and run around naked at one of this years shows plus I will knock a tenner off Berks FTW
  21. Must resist
  22. I had tears when I left my old job
  23. 1. andlid 2. jamzee500 3. octet 4. evest 5.keyser 6. Jim Clark
  24. Yes buddy can my old belts be used or will i have to buy new ones? Cheers JM Same size as OEM so yes I think 10/10 for trying but this one is a bit too tight to go any lower Might chuck in a Tarmac Sportz sticker if I can get biccy to make them up in time
×
×
  • Create New...