Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. I can help if stateside To be honest I won't be interested in making money, I would just do it for cost .... More interested in keeping people safe
  2. We are talking about a 7k vehicle though. I can see people losing out when spendind 30,40,50k but we are talking about a 7k vehicle that will do about 6k miles a year.
  3. Will do buddy ordered 15 so plenty available, Im just waiting for the supplier to give me the nod that all my orders ready then I will arranged for it to be shipped to me. Will update this thread when in
  4. Cheers for the info Lee buddy, much appreciated.. I have only done 18000 miles in just over 3 years in my Zed so MPG is really not something I worry about. It's not something I will be keeping long term anyway so I don't think it will depreciate rapidly. I just need something spacious for a wee while.
  5. Cheers Stew buddy. The one listed is sold but the guy who bought it is struggling to get finance so the dealer is going to ring me tomorrow if it doesn't go through. It would have to be the V8, I can't be doing with shandy versions of vehicles
  6. The cheapest is around 40k, If I had that I would buy a GTR
  7. It's got to be better than my zed was in the snow last year When I say true 4x4 I meant other than my old Impreza, I won't be going up mountains or owt so not fussed about it's off road capabilities that much. I think they look awesome tbh marmite is nice too
  8. Good vid I knew it would be the GTR, Its astounding the amount of performance that thing delivers.. Unbelievable car for the money What was the BMW 130M doing in the line up though
  9. Has anyone on here had or know anyone with experience with them ? I know they are a tad thirsty, although similar mpg to the 3.0i from what i've read , and servicing (well its a beamer). I need something to tide me over till next summer and my original plans have altered slightly or shall we say been postponed.. Plus I need to cross a true 4x4 and a V8 off the list. Like I say its not a very long term option but I need something practical in terms of size for a little while. http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p Any thought ???
  10. Looks cool.. Change those orange reflectors Love Black
  11. Yup, confirmed this morning... Will pick it up tomorrow and drop you a pm
  12. Will do buddy, no problem
  13. update Ive ordered these along with a load of other bits n bobs Hopefully be with me week after next
  14. I ordered 15 of these Should be available W/C 19TH
  15. Update !!! These are ordered and paid, should be availabe for me to arrange collection stateside by next week Should hopefully be with me a week on Monday, I will update this as and when. 10 are ordered Might be two spare if anyones interested, first come first served
  16. Nice one buddy, let me know if you need some Building materials. Nah just kidding , I did work for 10 years in a Builders Merchant as Operations Manager though .. Im still qualified as a visual stress grader as well so if you need some C16 or C24 Joists im your man Really pleased you got it sorted.. Top man and well done Colin
  17. Hi Craig Should still have one buddy. Left it at the polishers who are closed now... Will ring and pick up Monday am, just need to double check they haven't lost it.
  18. know what you mean, im not keen on those ones. Seibon VS is the nearest in design I believe
  19. No joy im afraid... I can get the genuine Veilside lip at around £450 for the FRP... But nothing replica that I would want to take the risk with.
×
×
  • Create New...