Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Yes Ong Bak was good too...thought Ip Man 2 had a bit too much Rocky 4 in it where Apollo Creed is killed by Drago who then fights Rocky etc, seemed a bit too similar. Still a good film but not as good as the first one. I love all the Kung foo/Martial arts films This is a good one Or this (Hard Boiled)is an awesome awesome film... more shooting then martial arts
  2. Funniest i've heard is "I think its a Zonda"
  3. I liked IP man 2, thought IP man 1 was better... Ong Bak is a great martial arts film.... Ong Bak 2 - ok, Ong Bak 3 was dire
  4. Hi all Unfortunately someone cancelled on me so I have one fully paid up 350z Y pipe at Stillen waiting to ship. (3-5 working days). If anyone is after one then I will let you have it for £230 rather than the normal forum price of £250.. Otherwise I will just bring it into stock
  5. Looks similar to the Hot wheels kit which is about £1500. Not as wide though
  6. You were good to Why thankyou Christopher
  7. Yeah but you were very good in your day bud
  8. I used to be a professional Diver, had to give it up unfortunately. Think I have a vid somewhere... yup .... Here it is
  9. Nismo centre caps Look good in gun metal, quite a thick red lip that one. Looks good, brake calipers red would finish it off nicely
  10. Nice pics Ian, As said above the results on the BMW are unreal You could have left out the pic of the baldy though
  11. Thats a rather big brush of tar you are wielding there Dave - I'm sure there are some out there that do No one I know of has tried a Stillen Gen3 on a 350z over here yet, bet that would make gains as they mess with the MAF housing diameter to confuse the fueling to compensate so the ECU cant dial it back as easy. Me too Chris Its probably as people aren't aware.. They will all be on the website though Steve, I would have thought you would have gone for the Nismo one dude Your right Tarmac i should...........now where can i find one of those? hmm, let me think Get that credit card out
  12. Thats a rather big brush of tar you are wielding there Dave - I'm sure there are some out there that do No one I know of has tried a Stillen Gen3 on a 350z over here yet, bet that would make gains as they mess with the MAF housing diameter to confuse the fueling to compensate so the ECU cant dial it back as easy. Me too Chris Its probably as people aren't aware.. They will all be on the website though Steve, I would have thought you would have gone for the Nismo one dude
  13. No bud, its specifically for the G37: http://www.invidia-usa.com/Products.aspx?ProductID=214 Fitting exhausts and HFCs should be no more than £120 max in my experience
  14. Yeah but Tarmac can knock £300 off that price no sweat..
  15. This is what yours would sound like. If your not sure just go for the Zorst and add HFCs at a later date... Notice the 'sucking' noise, that is another part of the sound from the HFCs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeX7h0j2baE Incidentally, if anyone with a 370z wants the wheels above then give me a shout
  16. I want one, family car and fast http://www.topgear.com/uk/photos/nissan ... ?imageNo=0
  17. No problems on the HFCs buddy. Emissions etc will be fine.
  18. F&F Tokyo Drift Veilside RX7 My favourite car ever, But that kit fitted is about £12-15k on top of the price of an RX7... Still tempting though
  19. Yup, defo Riks old car as he was offering to reline seats the same for about £700.. I was tempted at the time as they are sweet Nah.. too boxy, This is how the Veilside kit SHOULD look
  20. Yeah, Credit card is fine bud
  21. I've offered him a new one at £374 delivered but I think he's looking for a used one
  22. This young man is a repost
  23. Me and my bro looked at MK2 MR2 Turbos Brilliant fun for the track Or as mentioned an Elise is an amazing track car but a bit of a squeeze getting in and out
  24. Thanks bud Like you say it is unlikely, I guess the question is... is it worth the risk ?? Thats up to the owner..
×
×
  • Create New...