Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. I've got smoked genuine nissan ones in stock at £35 per set Only one set left if you want them
  2. Sounded really good from the out side. I was there about 11am
  3. Injen are "ok" The Injen intakes are more popular with Juke owners over here not as much so with 350z owners as there were a few issues with them sucking up water when us wet Brits drove through puddles. As you say OP, if it's big gains you want then Super Charging is the way forward.
  4. I supplied the Cobra Ypipe as well with Humpys system so that would add more of a meaty sound
  5. As Lexx says I wouldn't be worrying too much on power. Pop charger gives the best noise, aesthetics and bang for your buck. Stillen is one of the best for performance, or the mod Flyboy is selling. Injen are ok I can do them at £250, same principal as the pop charger but you get a polished or black intake tube.
  6. Did you see the thread with Humpys Cobra ? Sounds great
  7. Same warranty deal with the Cobra I will chuck in a free Tarmac Sportz Tshirt for forum members http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-exhaust-systems.aspx they are both good quality budget systems. The scorpion comes with a lifetime warranty which would sway me. The scorpion I used to have sounded amazing.
  8. Yes bud, they all interchange
  9. I have four left in stock at £125
  10. along bud Not that big on carbon body parts but do have the biggest selection of exhausts http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-exhaust-parts.aspx always happy to help
  11. My Missus has just started the first book, she be horny
  12. If I was you and I was picking an exhaust for myself that I didn't have to pay tax, duty or shipping then I would pick the most expensive one going. I arrange all my collections 'ex works' so could still save you money with my supplier discounts if you know which one you want and your near them. FYI, the mass majority are in California http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-exhaust-systems.aspx
  13. Evo R do a half carbon one http://www.evo-r.net/product/Blitzz/index.htm
  14. With, that spoiler looks mint
  15. If you want some new deep dish wheels Axis Shine are a good bet Google images will bring up a pic They are around £1500 a set of 19's. I can supply them but not on the website
  16. Currently have two sets of these available at the maufacturer. They get some good reviews in the states but pretty rare over here at the moment. Usual price £925 offer price £875 http://www.tanabe-usa.com/s0c.asp?id=6 Product Information Tanabe SUSTEC Pro S-OC Coilovers Nissan 350Z 03-07 Sustec Pro S-OC For those who desire both high performance with maximum ride comfort, we offer the Sustec Pro S-0C. The short stroke / short case dampener delivers superior handling without sacrificing strength or ride comfort. Double-cylinder valving design allows for a full stroke within the extremely short case shock body. Low-pressure gases ensure smooth rebound characteristics for even more ride comfort. Street-tuned Coil-Over Suspension System Kit engineered to deliver a comfortable ride. Rubber Upper Mount (optional) Optional upper mounts with rubber inserts absorb vibration and shock are a great upgrade over stock rubber upper mounts that improve handling and response. Helper Spring Smaller distinctly-colored helper springs allows for greater flexibility in determining the desired ride height. Prevents pre-load of the main spring when the height is raised as well as excess slack when it is lowered. This ensures a comfortable ride. Short Stroke / Short Case Design S-S and S-0 are designed with a short stroke / short case shock absorbers that deliver superior handling without sacrificing strength or ride comfort. Sustec PRO210 Series Competition Spec Springs Tanabe's own PRO210 Series Springs have superior strength and durability that is achieved through our state-of-the-art manufacturing process. This allows the springs to have a tensile strength of 2100N/mm. *For the professional suspension tuner, different spring rate sets are available for special suspension tuning. Double-cylinder Low Pressure Gas Design The proven double-cylinder design allows for a full stroke within the extremely short case shock body. Low-pressure gases ensure a smoother rebound for additional ride comfort
  17. Loving the pics ... looking good
  18. Couple of orders placed, anymore for anymore
  19. All the best Bob, Found an XL tshirt for you now buddy
  20. I have no recollection, I've seen evidence of R35 LEE pulling my pants down while I was passed out
  21. I would have done if I had caught them, luckily the car wasn't nicked but still had the inconvenience of a broken window and glass all over the baby seat. I was pretty annoyed
  22. Think your vids the best actually, shame we didnt have time to do them all like that
×
×
  • Create New...