Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. And very nice they are too! Too true
  2. Always good to hear about good garages I will keep a listen for you too, I will be in the garden at my house in Derby
  3. I can't get them, I sold your old ones to MC I can get the LM5's or as mentioned the Rotas viewtopic.php?f=166&t=65037 Some nice ones there, the GTR'Ds on the rear are one of my faves
  4. Nice work ! The Zed definately needs this mod
  5. If its just the Ypipe then I have the Stillen one in stock or a full range of exhausts below: http://tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-exhaust-parts.aspx
  6. Thumbs up, love it
  7. Yeah biccy would love that, it would remind him of his JAG. That's nothing compared to this though: http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewit ... 0902632250
  8. Nice one Jay, Love those wheels , once refurbed and lowered like that piccy it will look seriously mint !! Give me a shout if you want a deal on Eibachs for it
  9. It's exciting stuff, let's face it you have built yourself a bad ass race car not something to tootle down the shops and back. It's all exciting stuff - talk soon my man
  10. Tbh mate I would leave it, give me the guys contact details and I will let him down gently for you
  11. £50 -£100 depending on condition
  12. I had an import for three years and it was faultless.. You will love it
  13. I get 40-45 on motorways
  14. No ones sells them, company folded. Only hope would be a second hand one on eBay and chances of that are slim.
  15. Hey Chris, The 535d I have is auto no ps though. I have to say its the best all round car I've owned, once I get round to having it mapped it will be close to 350bhp and 500lbs of torque from the 3L twin turbo diesel engine. Very quick, cheap to run and reliable, if it wasn't for kids I would have the 335d as it looks better. There's a company in Stafford called Autovogue and they do unique styling kits on Beemers and Audis. Worth a look on their site too
  16. Maybe you should swap it for a nice aftermarket one with level tips
  17. OEM or Aftermarket ? It does happen a bit with aftermarket ones, not usually 2". Can depend on who's fitted it as well tbh.
  18. Agency power do a lot of Porsche products. I happen to have some good contacts
  19. No probs, Drop me a pm with all the details sizes etc and I can provide you with a proper quote
  20. Hate seeing this shite !! If you can source one then give me a shout and I will ship it in at cost price to save you any more cash. I may be able to get trader discount too which you can have. Hate to see members out of pocket through no fault of their own
  21. Dave you need to start. Engine bay bolt set Blue hoses GT spec brace CF covers Job done
  22. 1 red, 1 blue and 2 orange sets left in current stock guys
×
×
  • Create New...