Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. Neilp

    Driftland

    Shame they haven't sorted the run offs for us beginners though. Bit of an expensive mistake if it goes wrong
  2. It will be ok but I'd recommend while its jacked up to just do the rears anyways as it will take u 20 mins longer a side
  3. No they spray into the intake I'm sure mate. Similar to nitrous
  4. Haha is that so!? Just coz u'll have a charger doesn't mean you'll be a better driver Don't forget I have nos haha. I wasn't even going to use the zed, was just going to take the saxo lol ill bring my swift sport then hahaha
  5. Haha is that so!? Just coz u'll have a charger doesn't mean you'll be a better driver Don't forget I have nos
  6. Sounds like a great place to go mate, this is what scotland needs! All the 200sx boys go to crail which is pretty bad tbh. Well if you are ever up here give me a shout and id love to come watch you and maybe get some pointers from you
  7. Lol i agree but think if you can come up with a bluebooth or wireless version of that you will be a very rich man Are you talking about drift land? It looks like an awesome track that's been set up by a friend of mine. It'll be a perfect place for you to learn to drift No I'm an engineer for Cummins Diesel Engines so I get my hands dirty but work as more of a consultant helping the OEM's fit our engines into their machines Nice! Yes mate drift land it is! Hope your getting us 350z boys some discounts then lol! Prices look very reasonable at the moment! Hope it doesn't go the same way as Knockhill though!
  8. if one has failed may I suggest changing both anyways as it won't be far behind the other. Worth doing while on the ramps tbh
  9. Looking into something like a one place stop over. Where you can get everything done to a car in one place by the people that work there. For example. Engine out, interior refurbished, vinal wrap, add Brooklands Kent and you have race tune guys and Vortex Systems for all your fabrications. Its very doable. The fact that we have a team in place that all get on and can work with each other and independantly is a good starting place. Anyway its only in the planning stages at the moment:) Absolute awesome idea!!
  10. Lookin to start drifting myself at the local track that's opening in fife. Knockhill too dangerous for a newbie like me.. Been sideways a few times on it now and had complete squeaky bum moments lol! Can't wait to see this unfold! Will be an absolute monster! Are you a mechanic by trade?
  11. Hi guys I have for sale a used netgear wireless router. I'm looking for £35 including postage for it. Thanks
  12. Properly equipped zed shed? That sounds interesting!! Do you Chris and Bob have a business proposal on the cards then?
  13. Firstly I wouldnt be running a supercharger without afr gauges. Secondly now you have adjusted bypass valves theres a very good chance you have affected the running of the engine. I wouldnt be driving it at all until it has been checked by a specialist, ie abbey motorsport, horsham developments, advanced motorsport engineering
  14. we have already answered this question for you. Do you have afr gauges fitted?
  15. Keyser has a kit fitted but only runs water.
  16. Neilp

    My Z32 SWB

    Deff a non turbo. The TT engine has 2 sets of pipes Lol looks sweet mate! Good looking engine!
  17. That would be Pete - 4RE Leather Why the RT Performance graphics on it though? is it a race car? sponsorship? Well it bloody goes well he has an SC stuck in there no NOS though Other than that you will need to ask Pete Anybody can drive fast in a straight line with a fast car chris. I found this out when I met you OOO get you What side of who's bed did you get out off???? or were you refering to Castle Combe - don't recall you passing me I take the boxing smiley back if your within 10 miles by the way, my legs smaller than your bicep Lol if we had a hour at castle combe you would have definately have seen me pass you I was only learning the track the first 15mins and then when I decided I had my lines sorted the session was over.... If you think your man enough.. come to knockhill for a session!! Then we will see how big your cahonies are lmao
  18. That would be Pete - 4RE Leather Why the RT Performance graphics on it though? is it a race car? sponsorship? Well it bloody goes well he has an SC stuck in there no NOS though Other than that you will need to ask Pete Anybody can drive fast in a straight line with a fast car chris. I found this out when I met you
  19. That would be Pete - 4RE Leather Why the RT Performance graphics on it though? is it a race car? sponsorship?
  20. Neilp

    My Z32 SWB

    are you sure thats a non turbo lol, just the way they intake pipes disappear down into the engine bay as if on an intercooler
  21. I think he may have just buggered his tuning and possibly his engine if he drives it
  22. are you running afr gauges?
  23. Neilp

    My Z32 SWB

    Oooh very nice!! Love the SWB model!! Absolute classic! The n/a one still shifts!
×
×
  • Create New...