Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. Never had an issue with it in mine apart from the odd bit of bogging down, also if you remember I went a whole winter with no TCS or ABS because of a fault.... I did do a lot of miles in my Zed in all weathers all year round, I might be a complete ***** but I do speak from experience at least mines only bogs down when it's loosing grip which it's meant to do. It's not overly intrusive or aggressive when it is taking control of wheel spin. Think it's down to driving style alot of the time also. If I tried I could probs get it to light up constantly but driving to conditions I very rarely see it.
  2. My revup car tcs is pretty good. Had chubby ninja out with me on sat in torrential rain. Gave it an optimistic bit of gas to let him hear it. He never even realised the tcs was kicking in the full time.
  3. Lookalike hardrace part number 6335 have been sent. Rear traction rods.
  4. out of retirement?
  5. jeezo! Gutted for him. Happens to the best of us mate
  6. out of retirement?
  7. What road was that!l? I was up in dollar today. Roads were pretty wet but nothing too bad.
  8. I disagree. Id say price is spot on for a uk 04 with low miles. A GT would be about 6.5k imo
  9. Neilp

    garages

    +1 username is CS
  10. What sort of timescale do you think in terms of turnaround. This is something I could do myself but don't know if I would have time. I would possibly be interested in your services. I may also be interested if you are able to offer an led pack for DIY?
  11. That's really the only place as long as the boot seal is still in place.
  12. I'd make a brilliant mod! The clean-up back stage would be endless before they'd give me the rights to it
  13. May be leaking from screw holes on brake lights. Take them off and check all the rubber o-rings are in place.
  14. Lol! You dont hang about. if you see an opportunity
  15. Can I be the new scottish moderator then?
  16. Are you sure it's not an open diff u have? Some cars came with these. The vlsd locks up pretty well usually
  17. You can shim it. A guy on here called andlid done it. Have a search for his build thread as I think it's on that.
  18. Scorpion sounds awesome. With normal cats there is no drone but sounds great when on the gas
  19. ROFL!!!!!! Epic! I wish the uk embraced Halloween like the Americans. Would love to sell all the houses decorated and stuff.
  20. I really don't mind spiders at all. I'm not one of the people who kill the ones they find in the house. I take them outside up the back of the garden and throw them into the neighbours tree's
  21. the head units are paired to each individual car. You can get them unpaired however but i'm unsure who does it and how much it costs.
  22. Epic car tbh! Love the renault sport range! I keep watching for an R26-R, would love to buy one for a track toy!
  23. Neilp

    Chav's

    In scotland we call Chavs "neds"
  24. Neilp

    Chav's

    Pesky iphone
  25. Neilp

    Chav's

    All this talk about Chavs is offending me! Where is your manners all! My people will be so offended if they ever read this!
×
×
  • Create New...