Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. 1. martinmac 2. bladesgrant 3. ChrisS 4. The G Man 5. Neilp
  2. for a fully built engine running around 600hp @ wheels budget between 10k-20k
  3. I'm sure I've seen you aswell over near holytown (road from m8) to Motherwell direction, I was tailing you in a White van if it was you
  4. You'll have to get a real car first Haha I'm sure we'll have some fun. I'm trying buy a car mounted cam for it.
  5. All for a good cause! Cannot wait to valley to show a 370z how a real car goes
  6. I'm a! Well I used to be, I gave up as my battery no longer last on my 3GS. Its on it's last legs and I'm hanging on until iPhone 5 comes out
  7. Get the graphs up! That's good results! What years the car and what's been done? What's the torque graph like?
  8. he does a exedy racing clutch and lightened flywheel which most people are using. less than half the price nissan want for a shitty oem one. Drop him a pm
  9. + 1,000,000 that only happens with the cars that dont have HID xenons originally with no projector(the conversion kits dont have correct reflectors so the light energy dissapates wrong and causes the glare. The projectors generally solve this if they are high quality.. Range Rover and bmw provide the cars with a bulb with a slightly different temp. IMO the bmw's have much better light output even though the 4300 are the truest white. My bro's car has awesome light out put. The older zeds never had a true projector whereas the facelift does. Thats why pre-facelift lights arent great. You wont get glare when you upgrade the zed to a different temp lamp.
  10. It's like giving a kid chocolate in one hand but taking away his toys with the other
  11. I think you may have meant camber. Camber was a little aggressive but looked fantastic. I did have inside tyre wear but the Tyres lasted 18thousand miles or something. There is some adjustment on the oem camber arms on the rear I'm sure
  12. Put your finger down the rear of the other calipers and you will feel it. It's nothing to worry about. Just means the put the pads in the other way around. You can swap them round in 5 minutes if it's really annoying you. I put all mines on the outside so I can see how they're wearing. No biggy really
  13. Is it touching the disc. There should be about 5mm or so between it and the disc for a new pad.
  14. It's a wear marker I think. Looks like it. It was causes the brakes to squeal when pads are low so you know that they need changed It's attached to the pad Theres one on the other side also but it may be on the inner pad so you won't get to see it. Chris pads are an easy change discs need the run out checked
  15. Cheers mate, I meant to say I do have a plenum spacer fitted just mow the collector. Haven't added it to my sig yet
  16. To get the torque gains on a 296 facelift car you really need a plenum spacer and an MREV2. My midrange increased by about 30 lbs/ft after a tune with these mods. What's the difference between the mrev2 lower collector and standard matey?
  17. You never get used to the sound of your kit scraping the ground. Paul t managed ok with his amuse kitted car
  18. I ran eibachs for a year and they were awesome. The handling of the car improved massively with the lower Center of gravity. You can navigate speed bumps but take it easy. If it's the big square type, do not drive over them in the Centre of the car. Go in the middle of the two. The eibachs make the car look fantastic.
  19. I'm sure cragus had a strut brace for sale. Not sure if it's still up or sold
  20. Pm zmanalex, I'm sure he had a few sets laying around when I was up
  21. Wow thanks alot mate! You pretty much covered everything! Can I run the two 10lb bottles at the same time? Or is it advisable to run them separately and just change them over. How often do you use the nitrous and how long does it last ? Also cheers onthe heads up on traction control, I never thought about that
  22. Sorry 3000 posts is nowhere near close, keep trying, come back at 10k+ lmao one day, one day
  23. yep i raised mines and it made a hell of a difference. Alex always said to me that 25mm is as low without putting strain on other components and bushes. Some people prefer looks over function though, whereas, i want both The eibach lowering springs were a perfect set up to be honest. Im having issues getting my kw variant 3's adjusted to suit. And now i get alot of banging when hitting big pot holes from the front suspension/drop links/ bannana bar?
  24. cheers chris! Starting to sound how a track car should haha Ive not had it measured, Its pretty damn loud though. I think knockhill dont really bother about the noise tbh as the time attack cars are deafning and alexs' car is ridiculously loud I think they say the limit is 95db. Im pretty sure ill be around the same tbh. Cheers
  25. Wasso by law the amercian bottle won't get filled over here. I need to see if the boys up here will do them. The only reason i know this is because I done a qualification through work for handling and using pressurised gases. Nitrous isn't my first option for extra power but supercharger and turbo isn't in the price band. So nitrous it is until I can afford to rb26dett convert I do like the fact that I can turn it on and off so I only need it every now and then. What rules are there mate? I'm thinking about buying pault's system running 75bhp injectors with progressive controller, bottle heater and machine gun purge kit. I'm still looking into it. As for fitting a Uk bottle to the system; the only actual difference may be the bottle nozzle size possibly and as far as I'm aware there is adapters available. What's your experience of it? What rules are there? Cheers
×
×
  • Create New...