Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. What happens with these if you lock your doors while driving lads? Just wondering as I was looking at the way it works and made me curious. Thanks
  2. i was gonna say remember your sick bag. I stopped at the side of the motorway to be sick doing mines lol
  3. i will have one for sale in a week or 2, it has a little bit of plastic clip broken off but it serves no important purpose. It will be glued back on so its solid again.
  4. if your selling your brides,.... i want first dibs
  5. 1. Not Tim's 2. Not Keyser's 3. Not Unabashed's 4. Could be ATTAK's old car (if it's changed colour) 5. Not Ken's 6. Not Ian's 7. Could be Ricey/Carla's car (if it changed colour and was parked 300 miles away) 8. Not mine seen since Thursday morning so it could be mine (glrnet) 9. Not Dom187's - However someone's eaten all the mushrooms in my garden... Tim? 10.Hope it's not mine, wife's been acting a bit odd lately!!! 11. Not iain10101's, was having a panic so just in case i went to the garage and shes still there! Phew 12.13.14. I can confirm it is not mine, R35LEE's or Husky's. 15. Not Th G Mans, glad I've got a 370, to avoid confusion, though it could be a modified 370 16 not racinggreens 17. This had me worried as I've been away working. But Thank god I got home and my Zed is on the drive so I can confirm its not mine either. 18. Not mine, although it could be in disguise and sneaked out my garage and went a joyride, I havent looked yet
  6. It's 350z the gt pack is an optional extra. It's name is not a 350 coupe, when I put my reg in it comes up 350z
  7. Welcome mate! Another fifer!! U lot are starting to overrun this place Welcome
  8. I can +1 that! It's usually sanitary towels or excrete on the Walls due to the hovering involved. We had a urinal which was blocked. Turns out the guy had been pinching the one eyed snake at work and it solidified in the trap. We work for the banks doing service engineering. We used to do the Scottish court services buildings aswell. Had to wear kevlar beaded gloves when working incase or needles etc. The things found in those toilets was unbelievable. One of the bank call centres had one women who regularly shat up the Walls. They ended up putting a sign in and out sheet that another colleague had to sign to verify that the toilets were left clean. Eventually the culprit was found and disciplined. iPhone typo fixed
  9. To be fair as much of a talker that I am, I never had any major dealings with you but had a couple of telling offs . As Jay said, straight cut, we discussed the issues-no bullshit involved and that was that. Glad to see your not totally deserting us. Hopefully you can get a bit more enjoyment now.
  10. Hey hey hey - nothing wrong with ciggy lighter expanders .... in a landrover! My mate has loads as he flys commercial hot air balloons and needs to charge loads of stuff all the time like GPS, multiple radios, laptops, cameras etc. I have the non-Chav version
  11. My missus hates cars but loves anything pink, sparkly and expensive shoes and sunglasses
  12. Neilp

    exhaust

    Is it much louder with hfc's? Really hard to tell in videos. If so, I may bump that up the list of things to do Buddy club, yeah, it's ok for the price. But I still want to see someone with the greddy evo2 in the uk. The nismo exhaust is awesome with hfc's, greekman has it and it sounds My car used to have a nismo exhaust on it and it got sold. Wish i had it now. Its alot of money for a new one now where at the time it was probs only around 1k max imported.
  13. Neilp

    exhaust

    Where'd dave go? He should join in with his shiny but quiet miltek hahaha all the oap zedders are buying milteks. Fragile hearingMade it larger for their poor eyesight If i dont get the nismo im gonna buy a buddy club i think. Im stuck between the two different styles and love the sound of both! The nismo is awesome loud coupled with hfc's
  14. Neilp

    exhaust

    +10000000 on Nismo exhaust. I may have one coming very soon
  15. There's a piston heads thread with your name on it Rich, Go visit
  16. I just done 3000th post yesterday go me !!
  17. Lol loving it, i was a flanker in disguise, I played rear but i was fast and still 15 stone of muscle
  18. Neilp

    exhaust

    This was my japspeed k1
  19. Neilp

    exhaust

    This is how my scorpion looks, This is cragus revving my scorpion ( just incase you think i have surfer hair ) Its alot louder than a standard due to decats and y-pipe.
  20. Am I the only one who thinks that you were smoked by a Daewoo Matiz Only joking. Hahahaha I never thought about that it's a goodun
  21. Turn the air con off and it will drop a couple of hundred revs.
  22. I wouldn't say strength is anything to do with the issues which arise from road rage. I'm a pretty big guy and used to workout constantly but I have mates half the size of me who would cut someone up without thinking about it twice. It's all about who's got the balls to use a weapon or a gun. Where I'm from can be pretty rough. We were always brought up to defend yourself. Even if it was a fistfight you took a tool. As for the boy that confronted me, he was lucky it really wasn't a backroad. I'm pretty sensible so left it as there was hundreds of witnesses on the motorway. If it was a back road and he confronted me regardless of who it was or how tough he was I would have still confronted him. There's times and situations where sometimes you need to defend yourself and do whatever it takes to protect yourself. At the end of the day when it all boils down it's your life or there's.
  23. The guy that followed me was lucky it wasnt a backroad with no one around as he would have had a major problem on his hands. I did tell him that. Its handy being a plumber/ac/electrician. All those leftover scraps of carbon steel pipe laying under my seat are for legit reasons oh and so is my friend stanley
  24. lmao You were moving into the fast lane if i remember right, Your car is discreet like mine so it was a really hard spot
×
×
  • Create New...