Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. I've been in that car, sideways at over 130mph Nothing wrong with the clutch. Its a carbonetics race clutch thats in it ££££ and is either on or off, no inbetween. What you have bought is a race car! I feel sorry for you if you're going to be driving it on the roads! Who's doing your insurance on it?
  2. And just for further clarification incase theres any doubt
  3. nope thats in the 350z media section which is all videos of the cars etc, this should potentially be green room due to the content in the videos
  4. you definitely have an air lock. You will have to take a while to air it. Theres an airing point at the back of the plenum on the passenger side. Its a black hose with a black plastic plug with a philips screw shape head on it.
  5. I think there is some confusion here. You can post in the eBay spotted section when a normal member. What the title on the eBay page is "* Threads posting links to ebay by members trying to sell there Zed who haven't passed 100 posts or been members for a minimum of 6 months will have the thread deleted" ​This is referring to members trying to sell their own cars on eBay etc. Your posts are waiting approval at the moment and will be added once these have been checked by one of the team.
  6. Any Mason's on this thread?
  7. This ones heading for the green room fast!
  8. I have numerous warnings for you in my fictitious list, mostly for anti Nismo jibes #### how many must I have I seem to remember when we were testing this software package you had a ruck of points and were banned once or twice. so you can get banned and return? They ban you for a week/month etc then you have another 3 strikes I believe If you're naughty enough then you can be banned indefinitely
  9. Amazing advert and that type-R sounds wicked!
  10. Done trips to london and back with no baffles lol
  11. I also run a decatted buddyclub system and yep, it's very loud
  12. Congrats matey! Welcome to the team!
  13. yeah a couple of the lads have them up here but they're punting charlie to fund it
  14. Whos is the 458? At 25 years old you'll have done well to have both
  15. whats the actual issue you're having?
  16. Mines is all good, try going into disk utilities, click on your harddrive on the left in the list, click first aid (should be on this already), verify disk, repair disk if required. verify disk permissions, repair disk permissions. Restart This usually solves most problems that I've had.
  17. Hensh drives a
  18. Here's mine it was on the car when I bought it. Think it is a cold air induction kit which has been converted to a short ram as never seen another like it ! Always thought it could do with some sort of enclosure? Thats not a short ram, thats defo a genuine Nismo R Tune intake :thumbs:Somebody has fabricated a shield, not sure how much its doing or if infact making things worse?
  19. My old apprentice had a sinus infection and it spread to his brain, had to get opened up and nearly died!
  20. I'm pretty sure I could fabricate something that isn't flammable and has good insulating characteristics.. although it worth it for standing temps? It may not be a worth while project as I'm not sure that it will make a much bigger difference over running a duct and siting it at the air inlet hole on the radiator panel, where people usually install a snout on their bumpers?
  21. Thats really sad! From what I heard about him, the worst things happen to the best people saying has never has stood truer!
  22. After seeing the Stillen Airbox, I've had a little idea. I've got my car linked upto my iPhone on dash command and watched my inlet temps closely. Now while moving the air temps are excellent with very little heat soak, however when stationary the temps go through the roof, peaking over 50 degrees at some points. Now, I know the standing temps don't really matter, however as an experiment I'm going to custom fabricate an air inlet box that will surround the filter and duct this down toward the front grille, purely as an experiment to see how much the temps will change. I'm hoping to start the project tomorrow, to get some templates together, get the metal out and start fabricating something. Just thought I'd share this thought with you and get you guys opinions on it. This is what the kit looks like and I'm thinking of something similar to the BMC one
×
×
  • Create New...