Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. It is absolutely huge! Would be great for a work phone though for emailing on etc. (skiving watching netflix etc )
  2. The problem is that the videos that are surfacing just show wee d!cks with hooded tops on. These people do not represent the real people of Scotland, however this is what the world will see. Its absolutely disgusting! People in shithole area's are opportunistic rioters!
  3. This is my 10k post I'll reiterate what I say every time I reach a milestone. Fantastic forum with a great mix of people, opinions and attitudes! Without all of this these, forums would be a very boring place. Big credit to all the team that are in place to run the forum! You guys do an excellent job for no real reward! The majority of the members and all of the team are a credit to this forum. Without the commitment and dedication, of the members and the team, this place would not be the same. Thanks guys!
  4. 8 inch width on a 19 inch rim is going to look like a bike wheel on the zed. Bear in mind the zed has staggered sizes at 19" usually. You can only usually get away with have the same width front on rear on larger widths so you can stretch the tyre slightly on the front, i.e. some people run 19x10 with 245x35 fronts and 275x35 rear. You would be able to run these sizes on a 19x8
  5. If I remember right there are two bottles and two motors. Might need to replace the bottle and motor for the front washers. I might be wrong though..
  6. I would double check the bottles are brimmed with water though. I had some weird issues because of the bottle being low
  7. Edit, ignore me. Seems like your motor is possibly away.
  8. Yesterday morning 2 million people woke up disappointed, last night 4 million went to bed disgusted!
  9. I was in town last night picking my brother up and complete scumbags from both side were battling. This just demonstrates that we have too many tosspots in Scotland to be able to go fully independant. The only areas that voted yes were areas with high unemployment rates and junkies, as they idiots have nothing to lose. I honestly think that if devomax was on the ballot this is would have been the majority choice. People don't want to leave the UK, the clever ones just want just want control of finances and decisions. I honestly think good will come of all of this and potentially change politics forever.
  10. The screen is absolutely perfect! The colours are amazing and it just feels beautiful in the hand
  11. I just deleted a couple of apps and reinstalled, all is ok
  12. and just like that http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/78039-diy-rear-mount/ page four of the recent topics
  13. theres been a full thread going on this for the past few months by one of the members. Sure his name is Andybp or something
  14. THe 6+ actually looked really wicked. It didn't look as huge as I though it would. The 6 is nice though and a fair bit larger than my 4s
  15. Just collected my 6
  16. could be later as they are waiting on bad weather clearing for the votes coming in from the guys off shore etc
  17. download it onto iTunes and then do the update. I had less than 2gb on my phone and it has updated fine
  18. Took me less than 10 mins with it plug into the mac and on iTunes
  19. Yep, O2 wouldn't offer anything for being an outstanding customer. Told me the same thing
  20. Mate I'm still in the no camp lol!! I've already told you I just like stirring things up to see what answers people give lol
  21. So your were born in Scotland but from Pakistan? You're just a brown skinned Scotsman lol! Bit like me a couple of summers ago lol!! although I swear my tan was better! I miss going to the sunbeds 3 times a week lolDo I get to say I'm Polish because my mums side of the family were Polish or am I Irish because my dad's granny was Irish? Lol
  22. Aw well, there goes another fun thread .....
  23. I don't think this was supposed to be a discussion thread, best to keep it to a simple yes or no.
  24. That was 40 years ago, I have no doubt that you could find all sorts of horrible stuff the government did then if you wanted to, not to mention that Labour, Conservative and even SNP were unrecognisable compared to what they are today. Making a decision as important as this based around what a load of dead guys decided nearly half a century back is ridiculous. And the game has moved on in those 40 years as well, everyone bangs on about Norway being amazing but its so heavily taxed no-one can afford to do anything and Im pretty sure its continued success has a lot to do with it being outside of the EU, something which I personally think would be suicide for new Scotland. And finally, the UK government that "made an arse of everything" have also turned @*!# around to become one of the fastest growing post recession economies worldwide. We saved our banks (unlike Iceland or Cyprus), we didnt have to introduce increased tax rates (like Ireland) and we arent facing mass unemployment (Spain) or bankruptcy (Greece). They were also voted for, at least in part, by the Scottish populace so I dont really get why they are suddenly the main reason for a change. What can UK offer Scotland to stay? Everything its got already - excellent global trade links, batting well above our size as a political and economic power, existing legal, welfare and judiciary systems, defence and police forces, a stable currency, all sorts. What are you going to gain? Potentially more localised political control (although it will still be the same democratic system i.e. at least 50% end up unhappy), potentially more tax income (although that could just as easily go the other way if the big boys start squeezing new Scotland) but a whole lot more risk that if the @*!# does hit the fan theres no UK, no EU and no nothing to act as a safety net. Neil - if Im honest, as a totall impartial bystander Ive found the "Yes" sympathisers a lot more aggressive, believe it or not most of England doesnt really give a toss as we arent anything to do with the result. On this thread I'm not seeing a lot of aggression from the Yes guys, I see a lot of passion because the Scottish people believe they are getting fed bullshit (and quite rightly so, as there's a lot of it flying around) Do the English realise the consequences on the land of the Oil revenues coming to Scotland? Quick Clip for those interested
  25. You don't see me crying on here do you? I'm English . . and I don't give a toss!! Thats because your in the predominantly Scottish country of Canada
×
×
  • Create New...