Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. whats the story with Phil?
  2. Is that the fella that first designed the good K1? I never had the pleasure of meeting him but heard many many nice things about him!
  3. Why, has he released a song? yep, I'm guessing it will be called something along the lines of "Chaps, Chains and heels"
  4. thats the Nismo one that I have
  5. Underneath the rear strut brace there is a manual release
  6. It was sterilised before you came along, they had to talk about making you a mod or not for starters lol its all there, just nothing surprising lol!
  7. lol searching my name didnt bring up any surprises hahaha
  8. Welcome Paul!
  9. If you're buying wheels, just buy the correct offset and you won't need to use spacers
  10. this was my car on eibachs
  11. I'll see if I can find a photo of mine on the eibachs
  12. lol! I'm not sure if its even worth anything. Might dig it out and sell it to you for lots of money lol
  13. He was friends with my best mates dad, who was also into TKD. Its a gold medal from what I can remember, a big one also lol! He stayed in Glasgow, not sure if he's still up here.
  14. I have Rhee Ki Ha's TKD medal in my attic somewhere
  15. I don't get all of the talk about ^^^^
  16. the guy is mental! Great fella though!
  17. Never played it but heard lots about it!
  18. I would like to spend a weekend with around 50-100 members at lakes this coming June I see people from the forum on a regular basis but I would like to see more of Keyser and Buster at the more northern events, seems they are scared of the cold
  19. lol I now have the power to edit the titles myself! I think you will find that we were watching Midge
  20. Thanks for the wishes guys! Appreciated!
  21. You forget I have the ability to edit your posts now ya cheeky sod! hahaha I know you love me really!
  22. eibach pro's are the ones that you want
  23. Neilp

    LakeZ 2015

    I'm trying to book the remaining room Martin mentioned earlier, if successful will get a table booked for us Nice one Chris! I'd book a 4 or 6 seater as I'm sure we won't be the only ones looking to eat.
  24. Thanks Colin
×
×
  • Create New...