Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. What hard-drive is in this one mate?
  2. BMW's are getting really boring IMO!
  3. 10.10 is on.... still unsure of it!
  4. Welcome back bro! Very nice car you have bought!
  5. Have you had the rear lights out at all? Take them off and check the rubber seals are on every screw hole. This will be where it's coming from
  6. As soon as you mention dentist they'll probs have changed there tune
  7. Sorry to hear this mate! I understand your anger, thankfully you weren't being a ***** and caused serious injury to the girl and her daughter. Hope everything sorts itself out quickly and your back on the road soon
  8. Just doing a back up and firing on 10.10
  9. I'm sure I seen an 06 facelift car on here getting sold with the wrong front lights as it had a smash and the owner who bought it scrimped on parts and didn't repair it correctly.
  10. Superchargers and turbo's stop the rasp on exhausts
  11. The miltek exhaust sounds nothing like the Nismo. And also the fact that this was engineered for the car by the guys who built and designed the car
  12. I hadn't seen that? There are other more recent posts that are still up though?
  13. Stevo, Why have you changed all your posts to ? marks??
  14. I'll still love my iPhone even after its a bit bent
  15. Mines is quite high, been like that since I got her with 15k on clock. Now at 35k and hasn't changed
  16. The mobile interface is pretty good in my opinion. Never used tapatalk
  17. How did the plus feel in the hand? Does it feel as big as it first appears?
  18. Thanks Lexx, and you also
  19. Dave, does this keep them private? I noticed with photo bucket that you lose a lot of image quality. G, if you are wanting to keep them accessible on the cloud. Start an album in shared but don't invite anybody to it, just upload all your photo stream to it. I'm not sure if this will work once you delete the photos, however i'd test it with a single photo. When I get a minute later tonight I will have a play with it to see if this works.
  20. I would put a bit in the bank, spend a little on something that you have always wanted, and go on a dream holiday. Some to keep, some to spend and some to share with friends
  21. Neilp

    tow hook

    Thanks a lot mate for the help, I dont use this forum cuz its got some real opinionated t***s Will take a look tonight and see if I can fit it, thanks mate Yet you come back for help with stuff? Thats the whole point of forums, they have a mixture of people. If you're not willing to contribute the club then why should you expect help from people???
  22. I would need a crowbar to get me out of those seats
  23. Good photos, were these taken by you? I'm not a massive fan of the huge signature/watermark ruining the photos however, some decent photos.
  24. Thanks G
  25. Cheers Ian! I was always here in the background but with a new promotion came a lot more work and I really couldn't post as much as I would have liked to. If they had a timer for how many hours have been spent browsing the forum I'm pretty sure I'd be somewhere near the top of the table though
×
×
  • Create New...