Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. makes me want to get something like that to learn in lol.... old school m3 would be brilliant
  2. Neilp

    350z genuine mats

    I hav a set of nismo styled mats (black with red beading and logo) up for sale (in for sale section under bits and bobs for sale) very cheap. I can take an offer on price and they are brand new. They arent genuine though.
  3. They are interchangable except for the cats. If you wish to use the HR cats then you will have to fit HR headers. Alex. It's an hr car he has is it not?
  4. Neilp

    THE "Z"

    Looking very good mate
  5. Hahaha me 2!
  6. "I'm with stupid"......... thats a bit harsh Neil ................... I'll plus 2 that haha we need an arrow up smilie to save fights on the forum hahaha
  7. Sorry mate i totally missed you asking about this company. Glad you got it sorted and happy with the results!
  8. What sort of cash are we talking for this?
  9. That is a bit harsh Phil. I responded to your PM this afternoon within minutes and what I was trying to say to you was that with a DIY install it was very common for peeps to fix the connector back to front or upside down which does not allow it to click home properly. At no time did I suggest what you have written in your post. I am always available to help peeps with install issues even over the weekends and evenings and also even if they have not bought the parts from me. Alex. +1 on that being a harsh comment and +1 on any advice from Alex I have had has been clear, concise and offering to be available at pretty much anytime to help those in need. +2 on everything he says (there was no up arrow smilie)
  10. Your seems a little louder than normal but could be just the video. Have you got the standard flywheel or a lightweight single mass?
  11. Naughty boy
  12. I've just bought a bridge camera and it's pretty good but hard to get used to. Not a patch on a Dslr though. I wanted to get used to messing around with shutter speeds and focal lengths etc before buying a very expensive camera so I don blow a wad on it and then find out I can't use it.
  13. Cool, thanks Neil n Alex. Currently using standard 18" rays. It's the 18" rays you have is it not?
  14. Probs best to change them all to keep the brake bias as intended
  15. I will never forget that black flag or what the Head Marshall said to me. " Steady on there Alex, that was an overtaking manoeuvre out of a last lap of a touring car race. I was going to let it go as it was awesome, however once I put my KRC hat back on I had to black flat you as it was a bit agressive" My rely was: Yeah! maybe a bit agressive but it was controlled agression. Do tell
  16. Yeah Sparky... That looks 99% real...... Good one oooooooooooh yeah!!!!!!!!! just needs a bit of prepping and then a respray!! bargain of the century if you ask me
  17. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW0356brnrE&feature=aso
  18. Thats some of the best results from a pre-revup car i've seen on here. Most usually struggle to break the 300fwhp mark
  19. Hope you come out on top with this one mate Hope the bastard gets charged
  20. what years your car and what engine is it?
  21. tape players handy for the ipod the tyres really affect the road noise... many many reviews on here. Chances are it has re050's on it which have very strong sidewalls
  22. Neilp

    IM BACK !!

    settling in I see karl hows your car going btw ? enjoying it ? husky is top dawg when it comes to fiddly electrics in the zed
  23. 2x 225 have 6-7mm tread left £50 each delivered 1x 245 has 4-5mm tread left £40 delivered 1x 245 has 3mm tread left £30 delivered sold 2x 225's left and a very cheap set of 245's for track work
  24. I'm not. That's nature's way of curtailing an exploding population, and perhaps if they stopped breeding like rabbits they wouldn't have such an issue with a lack of water and food. You're absolutely right fella, we should be looking after our own, but you're labelled as racialist if you dare to suggest that. We've been giving billions to developing countries over the years and they're still screwed. Someone get this man a crown! You said exactly what i feel
×
×
  • Create New...