Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. Neilp

    Japspeed K1 / K2

    scorpion has a lifetime warranty, the k2 doesnt. I had a k1..... for about 1 month. The car sounded awesome but everything vibrated inside the car ridiculously and you had people staring for the wrong reasons when starting it up in town etc. It was ridiculous. It got sold promptly to someone with much more youth inside them than me ......matt
  2. hahahaha quick response aswell !! proud of you craigy boy
  3. hahahaha awesome read! I have found the perfect steak pie though and perfect mince round. From a butchers in a place called Dunblane. http://www.bennettsthebutcher.co.uk/ I will personally buy a pie and get it in a cool bag and send you it to do a review. I travel about 50 minutes to buy meat and pies from this butcher and i've never been dissapointed yet.
  4. no that would mean his average consumption would halved, his actual rate of consumption has doubled due to having a very heavy foot
  5. Had the clutch replaced just before i bought the car fella! Though i see what you are saying here... wouldnt the clutch slip in 4th also when i notice a significant difference in the pull. Its weird to find a car that pulls harder in 4th than 3rd I will do a few more runs tomorrow just to make sure i am not imagining it. Was interesting to read the other thread about the butterfly repsonse being the only difference. Does this simply imply that it opens slower (i guess to make low speed progress smoother/more refined)? I need convincing on this as to me its not the response to coming on throttle that feels as noticable as the pronounced difference in pull. Anyone else enlighten me? It would be interesting to hear from anyone who has driven this model before/after an uprev as well! Thanks guys 4ths my favourite gear
  6. thatd mean leaving half the cat on the engine, maybe more.... waste of time if you ask me, may aswell drill the wheel bolts out and steel the wheels with all the noise the grinder would be making
  7. hahahaha +1
  8. Neilp

    New bits

    he's putting a new forged block in now
  9. you cant get near the bolts with a grinder im afraid... unless its long and skinny, easier to take the ss exhaust
  10. yes usually fitment is much better. The quality of the fibreglass makes it easier to paint. The pointy bits touch the boot like they should and not floating in the air like most replica's
  11. Make sure you check the insurance as I had items damaged which I never insured properly. I use them all the time for stuff and usually next day delivery.
  12. The rattle when switching the engine of is normal. All the rattles are normal. The zed has a very noisy drive train. So much so that it sometimes is embarrassing.
  13. Cool no worries
  14. Haha I never noticed that before! Good spot!
  15. Neilp

    IM BACK !!

    +1
  16. I've not went through it but it looks as though it's public Didn't want to spam it there. It would be good if there was a shortcut/list to post a pm to users in areas to notify them rather than have to do a normal pm to notify them.
  17. It would be good to have a Calendar where users can add meet entries for small meets at weekends and stuff. Seems to me like there's not much been going on this year up this direction. Next year I'm going to make a special effort to have regular meets posted up. It would be good to have regular monthly meet at a central place or cafe but the lack of response on Scotland usually means it's not worth the effort. My car season is over this year though but next year is another year.
  18. yeah poor guy.... very nice chap Get well soon mate
  19. Hey mate, I don't know what it's worth. What are you thinking? Cheers Neil
  20. Ach - I was going to bring my wheelchair again to see if he could keep up this time. I want one
  21. Hahahaha kiss my arse you cheeky sod
  22. my cars down at ame getting a sh1t load of work done to it. I'll also be sipping a nice cocktail next on the beach in mexico by then Enjoy people, i wont be out to play in my car until around march now.
  23. I have a mirror for drivers side for sale. 100quid delivered It's on the for sale thread for bits and bobs for sale.
  24. You beat me to that question
×
×
  • Create New...