Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. No this isnt right , so you cant use the GAS like it is set up for. Just run the car a little richer on the Gas will do the same thing as Meth Injection. Fuel wont run out like the Meth Injection bootle will. Mark Is water meth not still a pretty good idea though? I'm considering this option hen fitting my nitrous system to be honest. Especially after hearing that Ian damaged a plug because of heat. Starting to @*!# myself about runnin the nos so would rather have a something which will help it run safer.
  2. 17 quid with paisley freight
  3. ive already told you, you get used to the scraping sound and the bit it hurts people cant see just means new y-pipe flexis are due every year or so
  4. autotrader is down matey
  5. remember theres two shades of gm that nissan put out. Found this out when getting my bumper sprayed. Probably much cheaper to get yours repaired tbh
  6. nice 350z in the background of the 2nd last photo aswell
  7. haha thats it, can't please everyone .. do what you think will suit you
  8. +1
  9. Who's been buying what lol?
  10. +1 and the controls are much more advanced than the U.S stuff. I never realised that the nos was gonna be so expensive and frustrating to get running correctly. Remember the hr has 2 intakes aswell which may affect installation.
  11. Not sure how you managed that I've enabled it, lets see how it goes. The forum has been very stable since disabling it so any sign of a regression and it will be turned off again. Were you not happy with Anders replacement? I was but he blew his comp up which then meant having to re-register which I couldn't remember how to do so I've been without any chat for a few weeks lol. The chat was impressive until he broke it
  12. whens chat coming back lads?
  13. Tow-hook now sold Open to offers on other stuff
  14. i would have loved to have come but bad date choice and clashes with the holidays
  15. I like chris brown's new stuff, love "look at me now". Luda, DMX , Fiddy and Lil jon are amazing!!!
  16. Neilp

    High Flow Cats

    how was the tom and jerry's ? Disappointing, I got that Low Fat Cherry Garcia stuff that Vickeeee was going on about and it was only frozen yogurt WTF. Did I get the wrong stuff? I want real ice cream so I got me a box of Vanilla Haagen Dazs Soon be fat as you hahaha should have listened to me mate, baked alaska or phish food Im bulking up for training Morrisons did not have that Have I got to go to Harrods? Hey! Excess ballast will make you even slower. According to Craig 59.90 to beat. im happy with my 65 dry and 2min wet if its dry on the 18th i will come up and show you me driving in the dry hahaha.... morrisons = FAIL, Asda/Tesco ftw order some online and get it delivered, the frozen yogurt is rank
  17. Check THIS out... Purdie LOVIN' Matt Nolan Custom Cymbals.. Good enough for Purdie... Good enough for me Purdie ... fantastic name
  18. Neilp

    High Flow Cats

    those tyres are fine for the track mate, you should see what ive been using I agree with Neil WTF is going on
  19. Neilp

    High Flow Cats

    how was the tom and jerry's ? Disappointing, I got that Low Fat Cherry Garcia stuff that Vickeeee was going on about and it was only frozen yogurt WTF. Did I get the wrong stuff? I want real ice cream so I got me a box of Vanilla Haagen Dazs Soon be fat as you hahaha should have listened to me mate, baked alaska or phish food Im bulking up for training
  20. lmao you're mental mate We need video's of this
  21. Neilp

    High Flow Cats

    those tyres are fine for the track mate, you should see what ive been using
  22. Neilp

    High Flow Cats

    you dobber how was the tom and jerry's ?
  23. Neilp

    High Flow Cats

    yep its the same noise from decats only decats are much louder. The noise will settle a bit over time but you get used to it and learn to love it. As the coke up a little the sound will become deeper
×
×
  • Create New...