Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. This is my favourite nismo kit, if i had 5 or 6k laying around i'd buy this kit http://cornerbalance.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/13.jpg
  2. I went for a bridge camera to get used to using different modes etc before going for a dslr, just incase I spent lots on a dslr and didnt use it. I got a fujifilm s4000. Theres much cheaper places than jessops btw.
  3. 1st one around 1.30ish on victoria road glasgow B1* GAV... Azure 2nd one around 5.10ish in eurocentral MF57 WY* Gunmetal 313ps
  4. That's because your de car was an 03 287 model. The two cars in question are both non hr. I'd take the nismo stuff one for 500quid more anyway over the silver one.
  5. Both 300ps and 313ps models have the facelift body and interior
  6. Neilp

    IM BACK !!

    hey Paul !! how you doing !! shes NOT GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! looks amazing though!!!! love your zed !!! its not yellow anymore either lol
  7. quality.......Alfa red leather is pretty horny in fairness. We'll let the BMW think slip on this one occasion bmw red leather in a titanium grey m3.... droool
  8. ah very nice keep us updated matey
  9. Neilp

    IM BACK !!

    welcome back amy! hope this one treats you better
  10. have you actually bought the hr engine yet. It will be interesting to see how it works out with the changeover as i was planning on fitting an hr and going twin turbo but got advised there was some issues with wiring looms
  11. That's it started in west midlands now.. Manchester , salford and west bromwich, Wolverhampton. The people are gonna have to step in soon. These scumbags are gonna cost us taxpayers a fortune...
  12. It's nothing major though.
  13. I'd still be buying the black one due to the nismo exhaust and wheels. You could sell both of those second hand for over 2k
  14. +1 HR engine is alot better and has much more potential than the 300de. If I could choose then I would pick the hr. The bonne bulge puts me off though. Can't wait to get my nos installed.
  15. People who say they do not use their car for work, tend to use their car for work. Is there not a difference between driving to work than using the vehicle for business purposes. I drive my van 30-40k miles a year and have had no crashes with it. Surely insurance companies should then adopt an approach where they do an annual mileage to crash ratio for a person and then make up a premium to suit
  16. i love the stance of your zed ian! The positive rake makes the car look so much better. I'm waiting on spacers being made for my rear spring adjusters to jack it up 10mm as its almost at full height and still not high enough. Common problem with kw v3's
  17. Strathy? Like it mate lol aye mate, tried to get down before sunset, but it set before i got there lol. New camera so trying to learn how to work it
  18. one of mine from tonight. Forgot my tripod so couldn't get a slow shutter speed.
  19. Neilp

    Vibration

    Halfords have an online deal on alignments of £25. Which is a site cheaper than the £95 I paid last year for laser on my pathfinder. at ATS Grimsby Hope halfords are laser? Thanks for your speedy reply regards Peter i wouldnt let halfords near my car. Take it to a decent garage with laser
  20. alex is the one in front btw
  21. Welcome ! What I would remind you of is that the running costs of these cars are pretty high, especially with rising fuel costs etc. I would remind you to keep this in mind when budgeting for a car. There seems to be alot of people buying these days because the cars are getting cheaper and they don't realise the upkeep and costs of replacement parts etc. On a more encouraging note these are pretty solid cars and very rarely throw up any major problems. Wear and tear is the only issue with higher mileage cars for clutches and exhausts etc. Happy Hunting
  22. Best colour mate Looks very tidy indeed!
  23. Cheers for the info Ian
  24. So I'll need to go back to rs tuning to get my timing retarded by 2degree before getting the nitrous dyno'd in? Or is safe to run it without retarding it? I have a 2006 revup de btw
×
×
  • Create New...