Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. All the best chaps!! What a f*cking hangover I have this morning... I'm a myth... Back to bed I think! Look forward to seeing everybody soon
  2. the y-pipe wont make much difference without changing the cats. I have decats and its slightly rattley but nothing annoying at all, silenced decats quieten it a bit, hfc's still give a bit of rattley noise.
  3. the full thing is restrictive compared to its aftermarket parts. Cats are very restrictive, y-pipe is crap, system is very restrictive. Most people replace the full lot.
  4. im sure somebody had issues fitting an hr y-pipe to a de engine. The de-revup y-pipe is a different shape
  5. Odd, I was thinking the same about the GTR! If i had the money i wouldnt buy any of them tbh Edit: iPhone typo
  6. grey-- as in gunmetal?? there is different shades of it and different shades of gunmetal. Will be easier getting a new bonnet from zmanalex and getting it painted tbh.
  7. congrats mate, you better hope she doesnt see that or it will be a divorce and half the porsche going to her
  8. what type of tyres and are they matching?
  9. Neilp

    LakeZ 2012

    +1 boys weekend
  10. +1 you've got this to look forward to with your 370 Luckily for me my car will never be sold so no need to worry
  11. Nope, look after all my cars/bikes and a big petrol head in general. Not specifically after a 2006 car, after pre-facelift as it suits by budget better. Yes, I am pretty sure I know all the different specs/models now - I'm after a 2002-2005 GT, 276 bhp with lower tax bracket of £260 p/a. Good man, you'll defo get something nice in your price bracket
  12. It makes me sick how cheap zeds are going for now. Attracting the totally wrong crowd. Hopefully you're not one of them. No matter what 2006 car you buy both will be in high tax band. There's only been 1 2006revup car registered on a 55 plate if I remember right (except gt4) which still have the old interior. Have you researched the differences etc? 2002-2005 Pre rev up, 2006-2007 revup, 2007-2009 HR
  13. Neilp

    LakeZ 2012

    nicoles defo not coming ...
  14. Neilp

    LakeZ 2012

    I cant do the week unfortunately. Got loads of stuff on round about then... Think i'll be camping as the missus is definately not joining us. She said she doesnt want to stand about in a "field" for a weekend listening to sh1t about cars
  15. Neilp

    My New exhaust

    lol it does sound sweet though. I love the deep sound. I loved the k1 deepness but it had too much volume
  16. Neilp

    LakeZ 2012

    cool mate, do you want to drop them a call for prices etc? lol camping is good dood
  17. Finally something decent +1
  18. The pictures dont do the colours justice... The colours are so vivid and deep. I really cant wait to see this car finished. It is going to be awesome !!!!!
  19. Do you have any paint left on your car Mart? Should be down to the gunmetal anytime now. Thats the nicest colour anyways
  20. im sure alot of guys used lots of wax coatings to protect them as they will get destroyed with the salt on the roads. Get a decent wheel sealant or a decent wax and get those rims caked in it
  21. Neilp

    My New exhaust

    loving that sound.... may visit simon and see what he can do for me...
  22. Neilp

    LakeZ 2012

    think i'm gonna do the camping this year tbh.... rooms were expensive and not so great... dont think the missus is joining me for 2012 also, so im well up for camping.(more money for JD and Jager )
  23. woohoo at least the pics are white now and not orange Looking good mate... love the new overalls also
  24. likey likey
  25. 8th prestige... ive not done it once.... how much have you played it ??? you have too much time
×
×
  • Create New...