Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. Remember there is two bleed nipples on the calipers and also a procedure of bleeding to follow.
  2. What pads are you running and what discs?
  3. air lock
  4. But can't you tell they're all basketball players and i havent got any heavy air jordans in my collection. The idea of a basketball trainer was it to be light. I used to play basketball everyday and love my air jordans. Nowadays the air jordan are a style icon in america, not used for their proper function and to be honest probably wont be any good performing their correct function
  5. are you going TT?
  6. Hi chaps, just a quick question. Been having a scoot around the forum hunting for the going rate for alezan seats. I have a set of these in pretty good condition with minor wear on the drivers bolster, fully heated and electric, which I am going to put up for sale. Does anyone have an idea of what people are willing to pay and how much in reality they are worth. Cheers Neil
  7. I'm with this him ^^^^^^
  8. Merry Christmas Everybody!!! Enjoy it like its your last and most of all stay safe
  9. B pillars are about 200quid the last time I looked. I have a couple waiting to go on the car. My zed shed sticker will take pride and place on a very special part of my car.
  10. Seen this today in person and it looks stunning, even with the winter wheels! Side skirts are a very nice touch and I like them alot
  11. Rofl!!! It's awesome!! Graham back to Staines mate, just waiting for the chauffeur and limo how the other half live Nice to meet buster today aswell, nice to put faces to names. Hope to meet up again soon. Had a great laugh!! Ended up there most of the day. Didn't get to Knightsbridge until 7.15pm do only 45min dash for presents in harrods. Still managed to destroy a 4 figure sum though Can't wait for my next visit
  12. are you still done this neck of the woods? In my bro's office in Liverpool street, London. Headin back to surrey soon.
  13. Kw v3's love mines
  14. Seen this today in person!!! The pics do not do the colours justice! It's is awesome and colours are so full of depth!! Can't wait to see this finished!!! Enjoy your new lighting chris Ps anybody else in Scotland got a "I visited the zed shed" sticker??? Nah... Must be me
  15. where are you located?
  16. why did you go for platinum spark plugs, and why did jez not do them. Should have ordered iridium from zmanalex. fair price from jez for all that work though.
  17. Neilp

    370Z Carbon Goodness

    i think, minus the snorkles and bonnet, i think the kit looks quite nice. Along with the white car and carbon it would look pretty mean.
  18. Neilp

    370Z Carbon Goodness

    however, i do think that full kit would look cool as f*ck on a white zed with the carbon bits, except the bonnet Buy it, but it, buy it, buy it
  19. Neilp

    370Z Carbon Goodness

    my missus knows the score, she aint getting engaged to until shes in full time work... i aint marrying a bum
  20. Neilp

    370Z Carbon Goodness

    I certainly do not, however I do have lexan windows and a dry carbon wing to save for
  21. Neilp

    370Z Carbon Goodness

    and its started ......
  22. Happy birthday Ken ! Hope dawn got you something nice! (like forged internals for those tt's) All the best big man
×
×
  • Create New...