Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=55272 350z faq, guides, then about 6 or something links down.
  2. There is a kit that lifts the car to go over bumps but it's stupid money and cars a track car so don't really need them. If its sunny and I take her out I just do the usual avoidance manouvre lol
  3. 19's don't require crazy camber unless you go for crazy offsets. 18" and 19" wheels side by side have the same arch gap as the tyre sidewalls compensate for the size loss on 18" wheels ie a 45 profile rather than 35 profile. Side by side the wheels are almost the exact same height
  4. They can ship cars and boats lol, exhaust delivery isnt expensive. Check out http://www.paisleyfreight.com as they have set prices for exhausts etc. Just make sure its wrapped well
  5. You lot are girls lmao, I have to drive on pavements sometimes to avoid speedbumps but needs must as I'm dropped about 35-40 mm front and rear lol
  6. Nice pics mate, I spoke to one of the guys from the sxoc the other day in motherwell who told me about the drift days they have on at crail and said to get myself over onto the forum. Nice chap, he's a pro drifter I'm sure
  7. Neilp

    :)

    What powers your car running now mate. Awesome machine
  8. search in the guides section. Loads of info on here as long as you are willing to search. I think it comes under pedal dance or something similar.
  9. I'm considering a new pc at the moment. If I had say £800 to spend what would be the best setup I could get? What would you recommend. There seems to be so many variations of system for similar cash and I haven't really got a clue what to look for. What would you recommend?
  10. oh oh, you've unveiled before chris does !!! delete delete Delete what?
  11. oh oh, you've unveiled before chris does !!! delete delete
  12. Neilp

    350z Service

    +1 on both accounts, Genuine fluids from nissan as aftermarket stuff has proven to cause problems (+1 on molyslip additive also) Correct engine oil is 5w30 fully synthetic also
  13. Going from the sandals, it looks like Jesus in disguise?
  14. Cheers Will Does have any tax or mot left on it? Or has it been parked up that long it expired lol
  15. OEM Satnav unit is pants and not worth the money, spend a couple of hundred on a tomtom with traffic updates etc and you will have a much much better system Loads of stainless exhausts available from traders on here with decent discounts and deals. How loud do you want the exhaust. If quiet is your thing then scorpion and Cobra resonated are the way to go. Avoid japspeed stuff as its not very good
  16. 40 secs on this for drive by, wasnt gonna but it and then decided I would lmao
  17. Skip to 40 secs(ish)
  18. Nope mate, just straight pipe lol Don't know how I get through sound checks at track lol. There is a point where if you hold it with no load on it, it goes kinda quiet for scrutineering, but on drive by it is crazy loud
  19. Welcome Shel Congrats on the purchase. Don't forget to update you location etc in your profile so people can help you out easier and make sure you don't get left of any local meets, runs and events Lots of lady owners on here these days to keep you company (I think you's are trying to take over
  20. Glad you're enjoying the inconvenience at least Personally I'm not interested in the olympics until real sports such as snooker, darts, bare knuckle fighting and spitting are included. But that's just me S. Bare Knuckle Boxing = Win When we were younger we used to box in my back garden (had to wear gloves though as too much damage got done the first time with none) with my mates, we used to fight until somebody got knocked out. Was a great laugh but the older we got we started to realise how much damage we were doing to each other. I still have a scar on my lip where the skin goes thick and needs pulled off so its not noticeable lol, 8 years ago my mate uppercutted me and put my teeth through my lip, now i'm living with a scar I'm sure I still have the video's on my old mobile from years ago, if I can find them i'll post them up lol boredom G There was about 5 of us plus a mates stepdad who got put on his arse usually within the first couple of punches
  21. Glad you're enjoying the inconvenience at least Personally I'm not interested in the olympics until real sports such as snooker, darts, bare knuckle fighting and spitting are included. But that's just me S. Bare Knuckle Boxing = Win When we were younger we used to box in my back garden (had to wear gloves though as too much damage got done the first time with none) with my mates, we used to fight until somebody got knocked out. Was a great laugh but the older we got we started to realise how much damage we were doing to each other. I still have a scar on my lip where the skin goes thick and needs pulled off so its not noticeable lol, 8 years ago my mate uppercutted me and put my teeth through my lip, now i'm living with a scar I'm sure I still have the video's on my old mobile from years ago, if I can find them i'll post them up
  22. It is the mivec v6, and i must admit i was tempted as its free. Could be a bit of fun. But im not car technical at all and wouldnt have a clue under the hood. Also id have to sort the body work out as im way too fussy. If i had the knowhow or lived near the zed shed where i could learn from the masters i may be tempted. lol i totally missed that in the first ad lol. How does she run just now ? Any major issues except body work damage?
  23. I have my buddyclub system decatted and it sounds sweet, not as loud as the k1 but still deafening lol
  24. Don't waste your money, its still unbearably loud with standard cats in place
  25. Congratulations Mate! Nice photo also
×
×
  • Create New...