Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. the comments arent against you matey, trust me Coolio matey just wanted to be sure that I wasn't being targeted I've had a few jacks
  2. Still got a bit go I think How do you fit in a zed? Your too massive Was that sarcasm? Gimme a call when your in Livi and we'll meet up with the boys up here
  3. Ive not seen anybody be aggressive on this thread at all so think referring to people as keyboard warriors is a bit out of place. All this is just a discussion. I will quit plainly put it on paper that I certainly am not a keyboard warrior and travel south regularly for meets. So if anybody has issues with me feel free to voice them
  4. I'm young and still belittle people, age doesnt make a difference, its all about common sense. What do you expect you are buying a ferrari???? Its a joke how upset people get when they get spanked by a hot hatch. These people are usually the people who "think" they can drive. The price of the zed is an invitation to youngster to get there hands on them and quite frankly expecting a supercar when in reality on a dyno the zed dyno's well under factory figures. Its hilarious to the point i'm completely out of laughter. The amount of threads i'm now seeing about street racing, torching away from lights and other street race related threads is a joke.
  5. I was talking about the 2jz engine lol The bling engines arent for me lol, my engine is very very very dirty lol Snap, thought you liked it cos of the cling though. Very nice either way! The sad thing is that car will never get driven the way it was intended to be now lol
  6. I was talking about the 2jz engine lol The bling engines arent for me lol, my engine is very very very dirty lol
  7. That car had been mapped very badly within an inch of its life so not the greatest example... Putting £60 of cheap stuff in or £10 is not going to make any difference in the long run, I would ditch the V Power and use Tesco Momentum or Sainsbury's super, both cheaper and the correct Ron yeah it was mapped on v-power and then run on normal i'm sure though From what Keyser said I think it was mapped for rocket fuel and run on moonshine I still have the map on my ecu log I'm sure
  8. That car had been mapped very badly within an inch of its life so not the greatest example... Putting £60 of cheap stuff in or £10 is not going to make any difference in the long run, I would ditch the V Power and use Tesco Momentum or Sainsbury's super, both cheaper and the correct Ron yeah it was mapped on v-power and then run on normal i'm sure though
  9. keyser bought a broken car and the pistons were literally smashed to pieces due to knocking
  10. Ditch the ferrodo's and change to yellowstuff and fresh rbf660 Lol mines handles really well but will be better with a couple of minor tweeks and the new arb's. I reckon if I didnt slow down to allow you two to catch up there was easy a lapping in process
  11. Neilp

    Photoshop Request

    hmm.. Cheers chaps! I honestly dont know what to do. May just leave them as is if I can make my mind up. Cheers for all the help chaps and if anybody else has any idea's feel free to post them up
  12. Dont know how lol you were driving like a big girl
  13. Neilp

    Photoshop Request

    I think it looks a bit tacky lol Hmmm I'm not sure.
  14. Neilp

    Photoshop Request

    Can anybody steal the red from the motul stuff and match it to the wheels as the current ones look a little light
  15. Cool which means that as the skyline will still be spinning up its wheels also with that power its not an accurate video of a 4wd 380hp evo compared to a normal seat ibiza cupra of any power variety.
  16. Neilp

    Photoshop Request

    What about a pastel yellow colour, or hot pink like the fiat 500 I don't know bob not sure on red
  17. Does that mean 2wd also ?
  18. How can you tell mate?
  19. Something similar... Yeah putting that power down well
  20. Neilp

    Photoshop Request

    Hmmm, not sure on that, looks too much red for me I think. What about white? Or some bizarre shade lol Nice work. I have photoshop but dont have a clue how to use it lol
  21. aye right, I don't believe that for a minute ... Unless the ibiza had 4wd and +350bhp either that your brother didnt know how to drive the evo. My mates ibiza cupra r has 250ish and still cant get near the zed on track so for a 380hp evo to get spanked theres something seriously wrong . OK mate, whatevs .......... Ill just leave this here. IIRC Ibizas dont have 500hp or 4WD but it seems to have caned that R34 .......... That Ibiza does have 500hp though and I doubt theres many driving round the uk roads with that. Theres more videos of it and others similar still spinning the wheels in 4th on youtube. A standard r34 gtr has around 280bhp from factory An evo 340MR would easily leave a standard r34 gtr let alone an evo with 380 horses. My point was that a standard ibiza cupra would never beat a 380 horse evo.
×
×
  • Create New...